Epilogue

The official last chapter enjoy 😢
=========

15 years later

(Adam's P.O.V)

"Dad, daddy's being a weirdo again." Darcy yelled from the living room.

"Stop being a weirdo." I yelled back trying not to drop the cartoon of eggs I was holding along with 2 different pans.

"I refuse." Xavier appeared behind me holding our 6 year old Darcy who we adopted when she was 2 months old. She had my big green eyes and Xavier's perfect brown hair, she was the cutest thing ever.

He placed her in her high chair and started tickling her knowing she couldn't escape.

"Dad help. "She squealed and squirmed in her chair.

"Sorry, I don't want to get tickled to." He finally stopped and she was completely red in the face, I already knew he would pay for that later.

"Good morning Dads." Our 13 year old son Logan came down the stairs almost falling in the process. He was actually the opposite of Darcy, with Xavier's brown eyes and my blonde hair. We adopted him when he was 5 years old, 3 yeas before we adopted Darcy.

"Finally, we thought you were going to sleep all day."

"Its not my fault you two kept me up all night, you two need to learn how to be quiet." I blushed furiously while Xavier was in the corner cracking up.

"When are aunt Alana and Amanda coming." Darcy asked stuffing her face with pancakes. I laughed at how much she resembled Xavier when she did that.

"Any minute now."

"Oh yeah, there coming to celebrate your engagement/wedding anniversary."

"Yup, 3 years ago today Your dad proposed to me on that beach and we got married the same day."

Xavier motioned out the window, it was his idea to buy a beach house.

"You guys never did explain to us how that happened."

"Well your dad always told me that he wanted to marry me more then anything. So me and your aunts decided what better then to surprise him with a proposal and a wedding on the same day, assuming that he was going to say yes. "

"What if I said no?" I questioned from behind him.

"Yeah right." He just scoffed and walked to Darcy to clean the syrup off her face.

Ring, Ring 

"I got it." Logan ran to the door.

A few seconds later Amanda, Alana and my parents walked in.

"Hey big brother happy wedding anniversary." Amanda came and hugged me and she was almost as tall as I was. I still cant believe her and Alana are 27 already. They both lived with us until me and Xavier went off to college, then they lived with my parents until they were old enough to get jobs and move out, they just grew up way to fast. As for my parents our relationship has just gotten better over the years. Xavier and his mom never did get the chance to make up. His mother passed almost 5 years ago, we were both devastated. She may have never approved of us but she cared. She ended up leaving everything to Xavier and Alana.

"Hey, I didn't know that you were coming with mom and dad. I wasn't expecting them for like another hour or two."

"We weren't, they were pulling up when we were." I nodded at the clarification and went to hug Alana but she was to lost in the world that is Darcy.

"Hi mom, dad." I hugged them both and then they moved to Xavier to hug him as well.

"How many more people are coming?"

"Dylan, Austin, Jonah, Hunter, Alice, G, and Abby."

"So the whole gangs coming." Xavier commented from the living room.

=======

It took about 3 hours but finally got the beach set up with tables, tents and had the food made. Everyone would be there any minute.

"Um babe can I talk to you."

"Yeah." I let Xavier pull me away from everyone else, farther into the beach.

"Um, I forgot to tell you that I invited Daniel and I wanted to make sure you were okay with it. "

"I told you this me and Daniel are fine now, we even invited him to the wedding. We have been friends since the end of Junior year ."

"I know but I just want to make sure because if your not then i'll call him."

"No, He's an important part of your life and I want him here." 

"Okay." 

==========

(Xavier's P.O.V)

It was 2 hours into the party and everyone was having an amazing time. Austin, Dylan, Alice and Adam were attempting to chase each other around the sand. They kept falling on their faces every few minutes. Amanda was tanning not to far away from them. Jonah and Hunter were somewhere in the ocean making out, yeah actually making out. Everyone was shocked when that announcement was made in senior year.

I was resting at the table with Adams parents, Daniel and Alana. The three of us had been in the water surfing earlier.

"You still love him?" Daniel asked me when he caught me starring at Adam.

"Definitely."

"Just making sure, don't you ever leave him. You two have a relationship we all wish we could have."

Of course I still love him, its Adam. He's the same guy I fell in love with when we were only 16. His emerald eyes still lit up whenever he talked, he was still shy and insecure, still cant see how perfect he is. He still clings to me whenever we watch a horror movie and I still spend every night with him in my arms. If someone would have told me 16 years ago that I would find him I would never have believed them. He is beyond anything you could ask for in anyone. Saying I love him is the biggest understatement ever. If there was an emotion greater then love then even that wouldn't suffice. As I watched him run around, laughing and smiling with his hair blowing in the wind all I could think was, that's my husband.

As the night came to a close the candles were lit and we were sitting at the tables with the breeze blowing slightly. I sat next to Adam hand in hand. That's when he stood up to make a toast.

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate me and Xavier's 3 year wedding anniversary. I love all of you but the one person I'm in love with is sitting right here next to me. You're a perfect husband and father and I love you for that and so many other reasons that I don't have time to list. Marrying you was one of the best days of my life. Our relationship started off really fast and became way serious within 2 months and I wouldn't change a thing. You stayed with me even after you found out how broken I was. I probably wouldn't have survived without you, thank you for that." He tried to finish but he was to choked up and I was on the verge of tears to. I stood up so I could kiss him properly. When I did he was the only thing I cared about at the moment.

"I love you." He said to me with tears in his eyes, our foreheads pressed together

"I swear I could never love anyone more."
==========

                                                                       Logan

Darcy