•the one where things unravel p.2•

//okay so 100+ comments for next update (I'm joking lol love youuuu) but please comment, vote or shareeee//

___

____

2 weeks later.

____

Harry was really sick, he could barely move from his bed. He specifically told Louis to stay away so that he wouldn't get sick. Louis failed to listen and was always by Harry's side. Feeding him warm fluids and brushing back his hair from his sweaty forehead.

"You're so sweet," Harry mumbled, he closed his eyes for a moment, but he knew his comment had made Louis smile warmly.

"Just hope you get better soon. I hate being at school without you." Louis whined softly.

"I'll make it up to you, soon, I promise." Harry sighed. Louis smiled wryly.

"You better! I'm counting on it." Louis laughed, just then Harry's mum came in. She smiled happily at the sight in front of her, though worry crossed her mind when she saw that Harry wasn't any better then what he was in the morning.

"Lou, it's getting late. Harry should rest, you will be back tomorrow night yeah?" His mum asked.

"Of course Mrs. Styles." Louis smiled brightly. He stood up and brushed his thumb across Harry's Palm. "Goodnight Harold." And he grabbed his backpack and walked out of the room.

"Well, Harry, how in the world did you manage to meet someone like Lou?" His mum asked curiously. She's seen the type of people Harry's hung out with, so it was sort of confusing as to how Louis got into the picture.

Harry half smiled, but the real emotion showed clearly in his eyes. "It just kind of happened," he answered softly.

____

Louis bit his lower lip nervously. He hung out in the bathroom because that's where she said, he'd be waiting. The bell rang and Louis heard the familiar footsteps as people deserted the hallway. The other guy in the room quickly left, and Louis sighed in exasperation.

Just then a familiar hair of black walked in, and then Louis was being picked up and placed on the counter, a warm face pressing against his cheek. Louis smiled tightly. He kept his arms at his side.

"Do you know how hard it is to see you beside that shit?" Zayn mumbled, pressing his lips hastily to Louis'.

"Zayn, don't. We need to talk. Sam said I couldn't back out, but you- you lied to me. You said he was cruel and heartless he's not. He's really nice and I feel really bad. Please don't make me go through with this. I can't."

Zayn's eyes narrowed. "It's been a fucking month Louis. How do you know he's not lying to you? How can you believe his word against the dozens others who say otherwise? Do you want to look like the dumbass at the end of this, or do you want to ruin him? Sure babe, you can back out, but he'll know, everything and it still won't end pretty for you. So you can back out and have it shit on you or you can have it shit on him."

Louis frowned, Zayn grabbed his chin so that their eyes met. "I can't believe you're going to let him fuck you over."

Louis jerked his head away. "I'm not." But he honestly doesn't see how or why Harry would lie to him.

"Have I lied to you?" Zayn murmured.

"No." Louis rolled his eyes slightly.

"Then trust me. He isn't who he says he is. You gotta be one step ahead than the player Lou. I mean, come on. I'm just looking out for you okay."