•the one where harry can't help it anymore•

I'm honestly not begging anyone to read this. It's a summer pastime. If you don't like it, well honestly bye✌️.

I AM SO SORRY. WATTPAD MESSED UP ON MY UPDATES. IT SAID I UPDATED THE SAME THING TWICE. I DELETED THE FIRST ONE. THIS IS THE ONLY UPDATE LOL SORRY

They're teens, again, teens do stupid stuff and go to fast and forgive too easily and honestly, what can we do? This is why we don't really adult until we're at least in our early to mid twenties .
___

Fxck up after fxck up after fxck up. Louis just couldn't get a break. He frantically pushed Zach away as his fingers redialed the number.

"Please pick up," Louis muttered softly. "Please." But Harry didn't pick up.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked, he came closer and worry overcame his features from seeing Louis so crestfallen.

"Harry, Harry, Harry called. Harry-" Louis could barely form any sentences.

"Oh." Zach nodded in understanding.

Louis tried to call him again, but it was no use. "Why, why would he call?" He asked out loud. "Why, I don't understand." He let out a few breaths that he hadn't realized he was holding. He sat back against his own bed, bringing his knees upwards to himself.

"Do you want to see him?" Zach asked. "If you want to talk to him I could-"

"No, are you mad? Maybe it was an accident. Why would he speak to me? Willingly?" Louis shook his head. "Yeah, it was probably on accident. Uh, where were we?"

"Discussing our physics homework, and I asked you where you wanted to go out tomorrow."

"I'm fine with whatever you'd like, I don't really, I mean, I-" Louis laughed softly. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath before his eyes fluttered back open and he locked eyes with Zach. "I'm fine with whatever Zach. Just, not ice cream or pizza? Besides its just friends going out yeah?"

"Yeah...just friends going out." And Louis did his best to ignore the hurt on Zach's face, but then he said, "maybe a movie? Or hey a club?"

Louis bit his lower lip. "A club?" He repeated.

"Yeah, uh, dancing ya know? Drinking too? You are 18?"

"No, I'm-" Louis stopped short. He's forgotten that yeah, in fact he was 18. Since his birthday fell on Christmas Eve he stopped making a big deal out of it since Christmas Eve always overshadowed it. "Yeah, I am. Okay, yeah." Louis softly agreed.

"Great." Zach turned away and picked once more at his textbook. "So uh, are you over Harry?" He asked out of nowhere.

"What?" Louis exclaimed.

"Are you over Harry?" Zach asked. Louis only leaned over to pick up his own notebook. He chewed on his lower lip as he thought over Zach's question. "Lou?"

"I don't know." Louis admitted. "I think so. I'm trying to be, it's better to be over him then to hold on to the possibility that he'll ever want to be with me again. Which is never going to happen."

"But, if he did want to be together again what would you say?" Zach asked.

"He won't. He, he wouldn't, and I don't blame him in the slightest. What did ya get for number 9?" Louis questioned so that they could change subjects.