•the one with zach•

It's a never ending tradition to post on the boys' anniversary .

lol I meant #louehwilldostupidshxt

Because Louis is a stupid teenager in this:) .

BUTCAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO JUST-

6 years OF ONE DIRECTION 😭😭

I may go to SLFL in auburn hills but my coworker is now saying she can't cover me and I'm ready to kill someone😭.
_

"Lou- what are you wearing?" Liam said, his eyes nearly popping out of their socket as they raked over Louis' body, not in a way to check him out, but more in a way of disbelief.

"Oh, these old things? Just found them in the back of my closet." Louis muttered. "Do I look bad?"

"No...its just, unlike you. I mean. You look good, but I dunno you may be dress coded, you can see your belly button."

"Okay but that rule is for girls. Unfair but true, and I am a boy. Besides its cute." And Louis smiled proudly. "Plus the jeans are cute too! I feel cute and I like it."

"The jeans- look like they're cutting off the circulation in your legs." Liam pointed out. Louis only shrugged and walked to his locker. He could feel the stares of his classmates, and he only smiled and even dared to wave.

"You know this will only-"

"Only what?" Louis demanded as he opened his locker and set his book bag inside. "Egg on the rumors of how I'm a slut? Cool. I don't care. I told you this already Liam. Besides, the reason they say shit is because I give them a reason to say shit. It doesn't bother me, they don't know anything let them say what they want. People will believe what they want no matter what you say, so I'm done caring. I am wearing this because I'm done looking and feeling gross. It's pathetic, I'm a teenager what the fuck do I know about being in love. I was with Harry for two months, not two years. I'm over it." Louis trailed off and he chewed slightly on his lower lip. "Besides, it's okay. I'm okay. I'll be okay Liam."

Liam looked apprehensive but he decided to not say anything and instead told Louis that he'd see him in first hour, he walked back up the hallway and stopped at his own locker.

Louis sighed in annoyance and dug around in his backpack for his textbook and notebook.

"Nice. Trying to win him back?" A cool voice asked.

"Honestly Zayn, you have 3 seconds before I turn around and if you're still there I'm slicing off your tiny di ck ." Louis muttered.

"Chill dude. I'm done trying to get with you." Zayn replied.

"2 seconds." Louis sang out.

"I mean it! I'm sorry. I want to be friends." Zayn continued.

"One." And Louis turned around and without hesitation raised his knee and hit Zayn where it hurts. Zayn obviously hasn't taken Louis' warnings seriously so he curled up into his stomach in pain. "Kiss my ass."

"Did that." Zayn said through pain and groans. Louis fumed, but only walked away.

"Tomlinson! Nice." a rough voice said. Louis smiled at the lad who had wavy blonde hair.

Amber walked by with her friends and her mouth was parted in shock. Louis only gave her a cold smile. He received whistles as he walked down the hall, and it made his tummy queasy but he put on a smile. Girls whispered among themselves and pointed at him. One girl even came up to ask him where he got his top. He only shrugged. "It's not anything new." He told her.