•the one where blue meets green once more•

Warnings: larrylarrylarrylarrylarrylarry

Find someone who updates mORE THAN me I DO I DARE YOU.

Just kidding I have no life love u .

But hey drop some comments or votes?:)

___

Harry traced the outline of Louis' face, his fingertips trailed softly against his jawline, barely there, like a feather. One arm was wrapped around Louis, keeping him close to him, and Louis just slept on soundly. Harry leaned down and pressed his face against Louis' neck, his sudden movement startled Louis who blinked rapidly.

Louis noticed their positions and Harry felt him blush, felt the way his skin warmed up. "Morning," Harry mumbled.

"Hi." Louis whispered, his voice groggy, head only slightly pounding.

"Want me to get you anything? Painkillers?" Harry asked.

"N-no. I'm fine..." Louis trailed off, he tried to push Harry's hands away but Harry only brought him closer.

"Please don't push me away," Harry mumbled, and Louis blushed even harder but he let himself be pulled against Harry's body.

"Thank you, for - for staying." Louis confided.

"Of course Lou." And Harry meant it, he pressed a fleeting kiss to Louis' cheek.

"I-I thought he was nice Harry. But, he just wanted one thing. And, I didn't want to give in so h-he tried to," and Louis' voice broke. Harry tried to soothe him down.

"I'll kill him." Harry muttered simply. "It's okay Lou, he won't ever touch you again. I'll fucking murder him first thing."

"Not funny," Louis whispered.

"Didn't say I was joking." Harry shot back.

"Why do people only want that? Why do they think I'm only good for that? A-am I ?" Louis whimpered.

"No, of course not. I don't want just that, people are just disgusting Louis. They don't know you babe, they think they're entitled to you but they're not. Baby, you're more than just a toy." And Harry meant it, his words were sincere.

Louis turned around so that they were facing each other. "He's going to go back to school and say that he slept with me, finally everyone was starting to leave me alone and now he's going to ruin it, and No ones going to believe me." He sighed and placed his head against Harry's chest.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Harry exclaimed.

"Don't do something stupid." Louis mumbled.

"I Wouldn't dream of it." Harry chuckled lowly.

Louis pulled back and gave him a pointed look. "Harold please, you're already in enough trouble with Zayn. Another fight like that and they won't give you another warning."

"But, he deserves it Lou. He fuxking tried to touch you without your permission." Harry instantly tightened his hold on Louis. "Bastard needs his arms ripped out and fed to dogs. He shouldn't, he shouldn't be touching you! He shouldn't be fucking touching what's- what's." Harry stopped himself.

"What?" Louis inquired softly.

"What's mine! Damn it Louis!" Harry closed his eyes. "Mine okay? You're mine. I mean-" Harry stuttered, "Mine? Please?"

"Harry..." Louis said in a hushed tone. "I don't think-"

"Well then don't think! Just do!" And Harry caught Louis' chin within his fingers. "Come on Lou, please." And he leaned in. "Let's begin again." And he leaned in so that their lips were just barely touching. "C-can I?"