•the one where louis tries to move on•

Zach^

((Okay cool I'm naming my chapters friends style bc I'm sick of Roman numerals and messing them up))

All I did was type up hot guys with blue eyes and black hair byeeee✌✌✌✌

Louehhhhh except without the scruff👀
_______

"Lou! You are so going to get dress coded!" Liam exclaimed the following week.

"Fight me." Louis muttered. He shrugged and continued on his way to his locker. He did have to admit that the shorts may have been just a tad short than he'd originally had thought, but he really didn't care. If they were to send him home over something stupid like what he was wearing, well- he really didn't give a damn.

As always, the kids around him looked at him in shock. He didn't care about that either, really he didn't. He liked what he wore and he was going to keep wearing it.

Peoples thoughts be damned.

He opened his locker and Liam quickly assured him that he'd be right back as he was just going to go and drop something off at his own locker.

Louis heard a slight spluttering cough, he looked up and his eyes locked briefly with familiar, cool, green ones. Louis frowned and turned back to his locker.

"You're honestly so pathetic." A low voice stated.

Louis instantly turned back to Harry, his eyebrow raised. "Excuse you?" He asked.

"We break up and now you're off dressing up like a whore." Harry exclaimed, his jaw clenched and Louis noticed that he had darker under eye circles.

"So the way I dress implicates the person that I am?" Louis asked softly.
"You really think that low of me now? You're calling me names...you know. I understand that I made the stupidest mistake in the world, well- mistakes. And I hope you know that I will always be sorry for what I did, but, if you think I'm doing this for you or for any other stupid shxt that you think relates to you in some form than you're so fxcking wrong. I like what I wear, and I'm going to keep wearing it, because I like it- because if you're just going to treat me like everyone else in this damn school does than honestly fuxk you Harry and fuxk off."

"I'm stating the facts. Maybe you've really been a whore all this time, maybe you were never even a fuxking virgin in the place. Maybe you have been passed around-" a rather loud slap rang out.

Louis glared at him and grabbed his textbooks. Harry rubbed at his stinging cheek. "If you're just going to put me down, because you're still angry at me then don't even bother looking at me." Louis sighed out. "I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry I hurt you. But, the more times I say I'm sorry, the more meaningless it sounds, so you know what? I hope one day you can accept my apology because it is something that I'll always regret, but what you are saying to me and thinking of me is wrong. Where's the Harry that once said, it hurts me more to see you cry than whatever words you decide to say. And that I rather be close to you as a friend then not be close to you at all. " Louis' lower lip trembled. "Please, if you're just going to keep hurting me with the words that you say, don't talk to me. I've said what I need to say now I have to go." and he closed his locker and started walking down the hallway.

Harry stood there until Niall grabbed his arm and pulled him towards class. Harry walked into his first hour and noticed the guy sitting on Louis' desk. Niall gave Harry a shake of his head and left to go to his own class.

Harry cocked his head to the side a bit and saw that Louis was blushing, hard. His cheeks were tinted a bright pink that was visible even through his tan skin, and his fingers were playing shyly with the hem of his top.

And it hits him that it's been a good two weeks since they broke up, and that he shouldn't be feeling so ticked off at just the sight of someone else making Louis turn into a blushing mess. He broke up with Louis, granted Louis messed up big time but he knows, in his heart he knows that Louis is sorry but at the same time the thought of what he did angers Harry to the point where he sees red and just wants to punch Zayn in the face repeatedly and keep hurting Louis- even if the only way to hurt him is by words, so that Louis knows just how much Harry is hurting right now. It's all a mess really. A giant mess and Harry- harry just wants Louis back.

And that is something that he does know. even though his mouth likes to speak without a filter, his heart doesn't mean the words and his mind shakes it's head after the damage is done.

Zach leans in, and Harry can visibly see the way his lips move against Louis' ear, he has to clutch the edges of his desk so he doesn't do something completely absurd.

"Well, he doesn't end up with either of us, who didn't see that coming?" Zayn muttered.

Harry turned towards him, eyes instantly narrowing and flaring up in annoyance. He clenched his hands into fists and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Chill dude, my class is next door, we still got 3 minutes. I just had to come and see what get up Louis chose today. And damn...sorta makes you miss him aye?" Zayn smirked.

"Zayn honestly get out of my face." Harry said through his teeth, he could feel the anger rise up in him once more. His hands started to shake, he wanted to wipe the smirk off Zayn's face.

"I can't believe you guys aren't back together, thought love could surpass anything." Zayn inquired.

"Shut up!" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh but of course it can't! Guess my plan did work out in the end." Zayn stated, a rigid smile gracing his lips.

"Plan, what plan." Harry demanded.

"To get back at you for what you did." Zayn's voice was cold and steely.

"What did I-" Harry's eyes widened, "Zayn that happened four years ago. What the fuck we were idiot tweens."

"Hard feelings die hard. But aye' now you know how I felt." Zayn stood up and started to turn to walk towards the front door.

"You ruined everything over something that happened four years ago what the fuck is the matter with you." Harry yelled, he stood up and pushed aside his desk.

"Sit down Mr. Styles and detention tonight my room, you know the drill. And I suggest that Mr. Malik return to his class." Mr. Andrews stated as he walked in.

He observed the classroom, noticing it was deathly quiet. His eyes landed on Louis who was busy looking the other way, he sighed heavily. "Mr. Tomlinson I dunno what has gotten into you lately but the stretching of the dress code has gone far enough. Tonight detention and tomorrow I expect you to be properly dressed."

Louis looked up and his eyes widened, but he said nothing.

They had detention, again. And from previous experiences they could only think of what was to come.

____

Thoughts?