•the one where harry is tired of waiting•

this story is almost done and that makes me quite sad?! It's only got 25 parts tho...

But I also don't wanna drag it out🤔

Some may say that the smut mentioned may be a bit early seeing as they are restarting their relationship

Others may say, 25 fucking chapters, finally!

And I say- smut😎 just a bit
____

"Babe?" Harry whispered.

"Hm?" Louis mumbled.

"Okay, uh, I may have gotten suspended from school for two weeks for hitting Zayn." Harry confided. "But, if something happens tomorrow, know that I'll take care of it."

"How, if you won't even be there?" Louis asked, now cold panic began spreading throughout his body.

"I have my ways. Besides I know people won't give you shit. Not if I have anything to say about it. It'll be okay. Besides you'll have Liam and Niall there." Harry hugged Louis tightly.

"You just had to beat up Zayn!" Louis exclaimed as he rolled his eyes.

Harry shrugged, "He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut babe, I'll wait for you right outside of school okay?"

"One of these days your temper is really going to end you up somewhere bad, please try to be good. Promise?" And Louis held out his pinky, Harry shook his head softly but stopped himself and instead nodded and entwined his pinky with Louis'.

"Alright. Fine." Harry turned over so that he was full on facing Louis. Louis smiled happily and placed a kiss on Harry's jaw. He trailed little kisses down until his lips were sucking gently on Harry's neck. Harry gripped his waist softly, and Louis laughed.

"I've missed you so much." Louis mumbled.

"Likewise lovely." Harry whispered, he leaned down and captured Louis' lips once more against his own. Louis sighed against his mouth. Harry pulled back and louis groaned. "What's wrong?" Harry asked. He ran his fingertip against Louis' cheek.

"Why are you so gentle to me?" Louis muttered. "Don't get me wrong, it's cute. You're cute. You're too nice Harold. And I love that you have the manners to ask when you want to touch me but-" Louis struggled for words. "I don't want you to always be gentle with me?" He blushed. "If that makes sense. I know we're just beginning again, so yeah, but I dunno for future reference...you don't have to ask. I trust you. I'll always trust you because you've never done anything to hurt me."

Harry hummed in response, and flipped them over so that Louis was being pressed against his bed, the sheets wrinkling underneath him as he let out a gasp of surprise. Harry looked down at him, his fingertips brushing against the skin at Louis' waist, where his shirt had risen up. Harry pulled it up, and Louis was quick in getting rid of it. And for once, he felt quite conscious of himself. He saw himself for real, for his imperfections. For some reason with Harry looking at him like this, it felt so much more intimate. Like, Harry wasn't just looking at his body, but more into his soul with the way his green eyes were burning against his blue ones. Louis blushed under his intense gaze, and he noticed that his tummy wasn't flat and toned, he had a small pudge of fat that for the life of him he could not get rid of. Louis felt like he'd made a mistake, like Harry shouldn't be looking at him like this- not when he looked this way. And the more Harry stared and said nothing the more Louis felt like he had made a mistake in suggesting anything in the first place. He crossed his arms in front of him, tried sucking in his tummy but Harry captured his hands and uncrossed his arms.