•the one where liam is a good friend•

I'm gonna try and finish this fic this summer! ❤️

Song: amnesia (all my good stories have thAT SONG OKAY BUT SCREAMS BC I HEARD THAT TWO YEARS AGO AND GIVING IN WAS BORN BC OF THAT NO JOKE U GUYS IM -)

IF I UPDATE CONSTANTLY YALL GOTTA

VOTE!

&

Comment!

Please:) that's all I ask.

Not edited. So bear with me🙄

___

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted.

___

He didn't leave his room for the next two days. He ignores his mums banging on the door and his fathers threats to kick it down if he didn't come out. He ignored his phone, he ignored Liam. It wasn't until Friday night that he heard the doorknob move- he didn't even move from where he had been lying on his bed.

Liam walked in and sighed. He threw the object that he'd used to unlock Louis' door.

"I'm not even surprised." Louis muttered.

"Lou, it's been two days...you're still in the same clothes from when I last saw you! Your mum says you haven't eaten as well, what the hell?" Liam asked.

"There's no point." Louis whispered. His voice was hoarse and his head was throbbing. "I can't stop thinking about him Liam, I try to do something and I'm just reminded about I messed up."

"That's just pathetic." Liam rolled his eyes.

"I know." Louis mumbled.

"You made a mistake, a huge one. Harry will come around. If its supposed to work out, it will Lou. Let him cool down enough and try talking to him once more. He loves you. And if you really love someone those feelings won't just go away so easily."

"Yeah, but- how is he?" Louis questioned. Liam hummed in response. "No, really Liam. How is he?"

_

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine.

_

Liam sighed heavily, his shoulders slumping forward. "He's been hanging out with this girl. Jen. They're sort of best friends now. He sits with her at lunch and you know- friends stuff, but that's it. Friends Lou."

"So he's doing okay, is what you're saying? He's found himself a girlfriend. It's been like three days, and he's- okay never mind that but What?" Louis sat up and instantly hated himself more for it as a wave of nausea overcame him.

"No! She's a friend. Lou, come on! What I'm saying is, he's trying not to sulk about it. It happened. Now, you need to move on. What's the point of sulking? Is it going to change the fact that you cheated on Harry? No. It'll only continue to hurt you."

"I didn't cheat on Harry. As far as I knew, we were over."

"Whatever you say. But honestly Lou, and if he does move on-" Liam hated himself for his choice of wording the minute he heard Louis' sharp intake of breath. "Well, then. I'm sorry. But that's life."