Chapter 13

I woke up in a bed. I got up out the bed and I was wearing Pajamas. What happened last night? I look to my left, there was another bed with a suitcase on top of it. I look at tag. Christina, all the essentials specifically for you. It didn't say who it was from but I was guessing it was from Gardner. I look at bed, wondering where my suitcase was. Soon enough it was by the bathroom. Before I opened it, I ran to the bathroom to see myself. If I changed. I glanced at the mirror and my hair. It looked better. It was cut just a little over my shoulders. It wasn't fully blonde anymore. I had brown highlights.I jumped around and danced, but then I stopped and wondered, how would I look in the new clothes we got. I ran to my suitcase and pulled the zipper. I pulled out the clothes and tried them all on until I settled with my favorite look. I decided to go with black jeans, a tight gray sweater and black ankle boots. After I spent more time in the bathroom, I wondered where my phone was and what time it was. I walked out the bathroom and sat on my bed. I looked at my nightstand there was my phone. I pressed the home button there was a picture of me and Will. I remember we were so happy that day because Christina was sick and it was raining so every sports practice was canceled  after school. We hung out at my house. Mom took us out for burgers. It was awesome. It was also the first day William and I held hands . . . as friends. My stomach felt like butterflies were exploding. Now . . . everythings the way its suppose to-

I'm getting a call from Paul. I press accept.

"Hello?"

"Have you seen Christina?"

"Nice to see you too,P-"

"Kristen-"

"No I haven't seen her. She wasn't here when I woke up." I immediately walked around the room, searching for the keys.

"Shit."

"What?!" I find the keys. I look through the keys. I'm out of the door.

"I left our mission papers in my room." I sigh, relieved as I walk down the hall.

"I'll meet you there. What floor?"

"Four." I look at a sign that said four on it.

"What room number?" There was a brief pause.

"17." I ran down the hall that had #1-20 rooms. I stopped at seventeen. I knocked twice.

"It's Kristen." I heard a lock unlock and the door opened. It was William and he looked so cute in his denim shirt, pants and black converse.

"Hi," I say and pulls me inside. I look around the room but before I can say anything. William kisses me. I kiss him back. We stay until we hear someone saying aw. I pull away to see Christina, sitting on bed like she was daydreaming. I walked over to her.

"You know Paul's looking for you." She touched her forehead and started to pace around the room. I sat back down beside William and he put his arm around me. We both watched her.
"Did he look mad?" She asked sitting back on the bed. I shrugged.
"I never saw him. Only called." We heard the door open and stood immediately. Paul walked in but he didn't say anything. He stopped walking. Christina walked up to him, worried.
"Paul?" She asked with a scared tone. Paul suddenly collapsed to he floor. Christina screamed. William and I picked up Paul and placed him on the other bed. He wasn't bleeding so he wasn't shot or cut but why did he faint. I checked for a pulse.
"He has a pulse. He's okay but I'm not sure what's wrong?" I felt his head it was hot. "Christina, did he eat anything yesterday or this morning."
Christina suddenly stopped crying and she looked at me.
"No." She sounded more defeated than sad. "He hasn't been eating much lately. During lunch and Dinner he would only eat a few pieces of bread and water. I told him it wasn't enough but he never listens to me. I should have forced him." I looked at Christina and she was in William's arms. I joined them.
"He's not dead, Christina." William was whispering. "He basically just passed out. He'll be fine. We'll just have to watch him." After a few minutes, I hear snoring. Christina was asleep. William and I put Christina beside Paul. His arm suddenly moved over her stomach. Their hands suddenly laced together. I was in awe. How they can click so easy.
"Wow." William said staring at them. Then he looked at me.
"I remember always wanting to hold you in my arms." I smiled as I reached for his hand. It was as if nothing could ruin this moment.

\\\\|||||\\\|||\||\|\\\|\||\|\\

As soon as he awoke, Paul explained our first mission and what was suppose to go down. It was a dinner party, supposedly hosted by one of the children with the weird pets. The party was at 9 so we had time to relax. Christina thought we should walk around. I mean Colorado is a nice place to be. She and I grab our purses and we all grab our coats and leave the hotel. When we walk outside its still cloudy and freezing as usual. I felt an arm slide around my waist as we started to walk down the streets. Thinking it was William, I leaned in for a kiss on his cheek. When I saw Christina's hair hanging from her shoulders, I pulled back. She smiled at me, saying "Isn't it amazing today?!" I nod but wonder why the sky isn't sunny. We walk further until I see someone familiar.
"Hey isn't that Isa?" I say pointing at her blonde hair. Christina pulls me towards her excited. When we are right behind her, Christina taps her on the shoulder.
"Oh my gosh, Isa. It's great to see-" Isa turns around only not to be her. It was a Siasm. It then turns around and starts to walk. Christina's about to shriek but my out my mouth over her hand.
"They will kill you if you make a noise," I whisper in her ear. We both walk back to Paul and William who have puzzled looks. "When I let go, promise me you won't scream?" She nods and I take my hand off her mouth and grab her hand like she's a child and pull her. Yet she lets go.
"Wait I'm not you." Then she lets out a piercing scream. Suddenly "Isa" and almost every other person turn to Christina and walk to her. They weren't people! They were the spider-animals. Wait if they are using Isa's body then where is she?! Before I could think of anything else, I heard gun shots. I turned around to see William and Christina shooting at the Siasms. Paul grabbed my hand and started running towards them. He kicked one in the the gut so hard they tumbled backwards down the road.
I then started kicking and punching random ones, each one falling instantly. I felt strong until I was face to face with Isa's replica. Then, in a second, face wasn't a Siasm's face. It was hers.
"Are you going to hurt me?" She asked all innocent.
"Yes." I say, upper-cutting her. I punched and punched her until she was on the ground. She was still breathing. I held her on the ground. She kept trying to get out but I wouldn't let her. Then I looked directly into her eyes and I could the see real Isa. She was tied up in her own body and I had to free her.
"I'm sorry Isa but I'm doing this because you're one of my best friends," I say holding up my hands. I then slap her continuously. "Go away you demon." Then after awhile I hear her yelp. When I stop, her body is barely visible to me. I try to squint my eyes but it doesn't help. And she disappears. I barely realize how hard I'm breathing. A bunch of smoke surrounds me. I look around, afraid. 

"Christina?" I scream. "Paul? WILLIAM!" I can't breathe. I stand up and I keep turning, scream their names. Then I hear my name over and over. It keeps coming closer and closer. I then feel arms around me. 

"KRISTEN," I think its William but I'm not sure. I then collapse on the ground. Then everything goes black.