Chapter 15

"Umm guys, need to go!" Christina said as she opens the car door and gets in. The rest of us follow her and soon enough we're driving away. We were all silent. As soon as we made it to the hotel, Paul and William got out of the car. Christina and I were going to too but Paul said we had to stay in for precaution reasons. The two ran in the hotel, going to get our suitcases. Christina was asleep. I was trying. Yet nothing worked. I wasn't tired at all. Those booms kept replaying in my head. Boom. Boom. Boom. I was so scared. Finally the boys came but they had nothing. Oh gosh! As they came in, I had questions.
"Where's our stuff?" I asked. Paul started turn the car and he started at 50 mph. No answer.
"It's gone." William said not looking back. "It's all gone. Our clothes, our weapons-"
"Still got some." Christina said but she was still in a dazed mood.
"The only thing we have left are our coats." I was starting to wonder where we were going but I knew not to ask. After a half hour, I still hadn't got any sleep and I was so bored. Christina was still asleep. Paul and William were still silent. Ugh! I wish someone would just say something.
Suddenly, Paul stops the car and we all fall forward. Christina falls forward and she hits her head but she still sleeping! Ha. I'm so done with her! Paul and William get out of the car and switch places. William driving kind of scares me. I mean, when he first got his license, he wanted to drive me to a park and almost killed us. Honestly, him driving in the at night doesn't seem safe so before he starts to drive I ask Paul if he would like to switch places with me. He nods happily. As I buckle up, William starts to drive and I'm surprised he hasn't killed us yet.
"William, do you know where we're going?" I ask. It's probably back to Gardner. He nods slowly.
"We're going somewhere so safe not even those Siasms can't hurt us." And suddenly I fell right to sleep.

///|||||\\|||\\||\|\|\||\||\.||

It's 10:30 AM now and I'm pretty sure we're lost. I mean it's morning, and we're on a road with nothing but grass on the sides. I'm a little spooked. Even though I'm sitting next to William. Who can easily protect me. I couldn't help it. I have to ask.
"William where are we going?"
"Kris, I've already told you. Trust me, I think you need to see-"
"I'm up!" Christina said loudly. I've never met a person who could sleep for more than 10 hours. "Hey why aren't there any cars? And why isn't Kristen sitting next to me?"
"Well William is taking us somewhere, and he won't tell me." I was glaring at him but I couldn't keep a strait face. "And while you were snoring, Paul and I switched places so he could be by you and I could be by William."  I stopped looking at my boyfriend and looked at the road. Finally there trees and a HOUSE! A house. William parked the car beside it. He got out and ran outside to the front door. Christina was about to get out but I said stop. I have a terrible feeling in my stomach about this. What if it's an old woman or a big family or - A guy. . . A guy who looked nothing like William. Yet William was hugging him and laughing too.
"Hey I know him!" Christina said as she came to sit by me in the driver seat. "He would always be at the basketball and football games. In the crowd. He would yell the loudest and it would motivate the team and the crowd. It was awesome." I so into Christina's speech that I barely watched William. Yet he was still there. With that guy. I couldn't help myself. I was going to go out.
"Let's go." I said, get out of the car and Christina followed. We both walked to them. It seems they were finishing a joke.
"Then I said 'you have to floss your teeth with rope!' It was so stupid." Note: William was laughing the whole time he said this. Christina fake coughed. They both turned around, finally noticing us. William had his arm around me. I laced my hand through Christina's.
"Nathan, this is my girlfriend, Kristen. And our best friend Christina." He took a glance at me before continuing. " Christina, Kris. This is Nathan. . . my brother."