Chapter 24

Ariana's POV

"Ari, wake up. I called your school and told them you were sick." I open my eyes and yawn.

"OK." I say softly.

"I believe Jeremy did too. I'm going to work." I nod and close my eyes again.

She kisses my forehead then walks out, closing the door behind her.

I turn over on Justin's chest and he kisses my cheek. I open my eyes again and smile.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"Well now you do." He looks at me and I look back.

"What?"

"I want to kiss you so bad, but I know its wrong, and..." He trails off as I siy up and put my lips on his.

I pull away after about 5 seconds and lay back down on his chest.

"You're very soft." I say quietly.

He stays silent and I look up at him.

"What?"

"Ariana, I love you, and I know you love me too, but its not right. We can't do it." He says, running his hands through my hair.

"I can't just stop loving you, Justin. It doesn't work like that." A tear slips down my cheek and quickly wipe it away.

"Its OK, Ariana. There's someone better for you than me."

"No, Justin! There's no one else. I love you, and only you."

"Ariana, you can't love me."

"Yes I can, and I will. Justin, I don't care if you're my brother." Another tear falls down as I hear myself admit it for the first time.

"Ariana..." He wipes it away and another one comes.

"Justin, I love you. And you can't take that away from me."

"I know you do, and I love you too, but..."

"There's no buts! I will always and forever love you, Justin." I scream, years now streaming down my face.

"OK, Ariana. Calm down." He says.

I bury my face in his shoulder and cry as he rubs my back. 10 minutes later, I fall asleep.

1 Hour Later

I wake up again and yawn. Justin smiles and I smile back.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Feel better?" I shrug and sit up.

"My head hurts."

"You were crying for 10 minutes. What did you expect?"

"Its your fault."

"No its not."

"Yes it is."

"No its not."

"Yes it is."

"OK, whatever!" He says finally.

I laugh and my head pounds. My smile turns into a frown and Justin puts his hand on mine.

"Its OK, sweetness." He says.

I put my lips on his and he strokes my cheek. I pull away, smiling, and look him in the eye.

"I'll love you forever, Justin. And nothing can change that."

"Not as long as I'll love you, Ariana."

💜💜💜💜💜💜

THE END