You've Got The Glow chapter 13

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter 13:

Kayla's POV

***

"Your kidding right?"

Noah looked dead serious as he replied, "Not at all."

We were driving to who knows where and playing the question game. Noah seems like a great guy from what I have heard so far. He plays baseball and basketball and gets straight A's and B's.

"Okay I got one, is cheerleading a sport?" I asked Noah.

He tapped the steering wheel with his fingers while thinking. "It depends, is it for another sports team or is it competitive?"

"Competitive."

"Then I don't see why it's not." He answered shrugging his shoulders. I could tell, he was a keeper.

After another round of questions I started paying more attention to the radio. It was natural for me to sing while I was in the car so I started to sing aloud. Noah's presence didn't faze me at all, I could be myself around him.

He glanced in my direction. "You're a pretty good singer."

That's when I bursted out laughing hysterically. "Thanks, but you don't need to lie to me."

"I wasn't lying, but okay whatever you say." Noah let it go and turned up the radio higher. Pretty soon we were both belting out song lyrics.

The car ride sadly came to an end as he pulled into a gravel parking lot. "So where are we?" He never told me where we were going, it's a surprise.

"We are at Cedar Point." He stated with a smile on his face.

I felt like I was supposed to be happy and excited, but I don't know what Cedar Point is. "What's that?" I asked.

His jaw dropped, "You've never even heard of Cedar Point?" I shook my head no and he sighed, "Well I guess your about to find out."

We got out of the car and walked into this Cedar Point place. From what I could tell there were huge roller coasters and crowds of people. Noah led me to the entrance where the lady asked for our tickets. She didn't seem very enthusiastic about being there to say the least.

After we entered the park Noah said, "This is Cedar Point."

"What exactly is "this"?" I asked. I still couldn't make out exactly what this place was. Sure there were roller coasters and big crowds, but then all the carnival like games threw me off.

He pointed to the sign that was literally right in front of my face. "A roller coaster park," He read, "You like roller coasters, right?"

"Yeah, I love them!" I replied.

His face lit up. "Would you go on the Dragster?"

I assumed the Dragster was a name of a roller coaster and replied, "I don't see why not."

He held out his hand and I took it as we walked to the Dragster. As soon as we got there I saw the "why not." It was the highest roller coaster there and it's so steep it almost went straight up and down.

There was a ding and the ride took off. It reached well over 100mph in just a matter of seconds.

"That's not the Dragster right?" I asked Noah.

"It is the Dragster. You ready?" He eagerly squeezed my hand and got in line.

This place was obviously popular due to the amount of people in line. The waiting time was posted at the end of the line and it said 3 hours. This is going to be a long, long night.