Ch.6 He Fell For Me The One Who Will Break His Heart

CHAPTER 6

I woke up to someone singing softly, with a hint of an accent. I sat up and found Skyla sitting there in one of her crazy outfits once again.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1178418.

I sat up and grabbed my head. Whoa, head rush.

Once they room stopped spinning including Skyla, I realized what she was doing. Skyla was sitting on my desk looking through my art portfolio. I whipped off the covers and yanked my folder out of her hands.

"Skyla!" I scolded.

Skyla looked shocked, "Love, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, you're an amazing artist. Did you think anymore about that school?" She questioned.

I shook my head and walked to my desk, "Sky, it's stupid to go" I said putting my folder in the bottom drawer "Beside's its pointless mom won't let me go and by next year I'll be," I slammed the drawer, "Dead."

"Layla love, you don't know that for sure" she said standing up, "Did you get in?" she asked quietly.

"Yes" I answered surprising even myself.

"OH EM GEE!" Skyla yelled, she jumped at me and wrapped her arms around me.

I had to laugh at this girl she could lighten up anybody's day, no matter how crappy it was.

Skyla released me and ran downstairs.

I followed her cries of delight.

"BENNJJJJIII!!!" Skyla yelled running down the stairs and flinging open his door.

I ran downstairs and paused my mouth forming an 'o' along with Skyla's.

Benji was there, but not alone he had two other girls beside him one was a brunette with major bed hair or, a, ahem, sex hair. The other was a blonde who was stark naked and laying on top of Benji with no clothes at all.

Skyla looked like steam was coming from her, or it could be from the heat coming from Benji, he was completely red, even his neck.

"GET THE HELL OFF HIS ARSE GIRL!" Skyla screamed walking over to the blonde and pushing her off him, making her fall to the floor with a loud 'thud'.

I backed slowly up all the dang flights of stairs till I reached my room, even after I slammed my door I could hear Sky screaming, I chuckled, for being so small she was so vocal.

I had a quick shower and brushed my hair letting my hairs natural waviness take control. And got dressed.

http://www.polyvore.com/djmngtdkvhrgajbf/set?id=14760662

I slipped quietly down the stairs and grabbed my converse. I waited patiently for a sign that Skyla was still downstairs.

I heard silence then 'WHAM' and a small wince from Benji; I couldn't keep my laugh in at the one.

I sneaked out the door, and started walking, I didn't know where but I just as long as it was anywhere but here was fine by me.

I was walking when I felt something following me, I wasn't sure what but I just felt someone else's presence.

Over the years I learned to trust my guts feeling so I took a sharp right. I ended walking down an alley, one of those alleys from a bad horror movie where you know something bad is going to happen, but horror movies didn't scare me so why would some alley?

I started walking faster, but to my dismay the alley didn't continue anymore, instead there was a steel door with a faint logo on it, I stepped a bit closer and read the door it said 'Haunted Library".