Ch.13/Part one. He Fell For Me, The One Who Will Break His Heart

Okay so Kaelon wrote this all and she wanted me to post it like this so...whatever floats her boat. I got My new depression medicion and sleeping medicion today so I'm all loopy and it's kinda funny. But the depression ones are like gigantic and the sleep ones are acually anti psychotic medicions that make you sleepy. Omigosh I'm rambling. Anyways here you go.

Chapter 13. Part 1.

I stumbled in at about 4 am Axel and I stayed up all night talking; I saw Benji's car was gone so I didn't bother to be quiet. I tripped over the front porch steps, I started laughing uncontrollably, after finding out I couldn't stop laughing it just made me laugh harder.

"LAYLA!?" My mom's piercing scream echoed outside

I rolled over "Mhmm?"

"It's 4 am!" my mother stated.

"Sorry." I said slowly standing up.

My mom was shaking her head "First you dyeing, then now your brother's gay, and your drunk and laughing your ass off on my front porch"

So maybe I was a little tipsy after our game of I never, but I wasn't even drunk I could still see straight, and it's not like I drove home, I took a cab, and I made it home in one piece, after a stop at McDonalds though.

"Oh, so you met Joshua?" I asked crossing my arms "And I'm not drunk, I was just laughing" I said to my mom.

She wrapped her housecoat around her tightly "Yeah, I did meet Josh, he's a nice boy. I still can't believe, Benji but I love him and I support his decisions, but im not sure I support your decisions" she said motioning to my clothing choices for the evening.

I pulled my sweater self consciously tighter around me "What are you doing home anyways? Thought you were in Brazil for the rest of the month"

"Can't I come home to see my children, or at least my one child, since the other is at his boyfriends" My mother shook her head. "At least when you don't want to go shopping I can go with him or his boyfriend" my mom said with a grin.

I smiled. Okay now move mamma I want to eat.

"Who were you out with?" she asked.

"Oh just my friend Axel" I said coolly.

My stomach growled.

It's okay once she moves we can eat.

Oh my manga I need to sleep, I'm talking to my belly.

She nodded and looked down at what I was holding in my hands. "LAYLA!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING?!?!"

Shit. So close.

"Just some food" I said simply.

"BUT MCDONALDS!??! YOU CAN"T PUT THAT POISON IN YOUR BODY!!" she yelled.

"SOO I'm HUNGRY ITS MY BODY I"LL EAT WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO EAT!!" I yelled back at her. "AND RIGHT NOW I WANT A QUARTER POUNDER WITH A LARGE FRIE AND COKE!!"

My mom was clenching her fists, she was about to yell at me when a tall figure came outside only in his boxers.

"What's going on? Why is everyone screaming?" he asked.

My mouth was hanging open standing in front of me was Mr. Peters.

He looked shocked too "Layla!?"

My mom looked nervous, "Kyle, I told you to stay in the bedroom" she muttered.

I was slowly shaking my head, what an asshole.

My mom looked at us "You two know each other?"

I nodded "Yupp, this asshole is my teacher, who I just happened to make out with a couple days ago, going after my sloppy seconds mom?"

Now it was her turn to gasp, her jaw was hanging open.

I opened my bag and took the burger out of the box; I angrily looked at my mother and took a giant bite out of it. "Mmm. Mmm. Mmmm" I said chewing. Then I turned and walked away.