Ch.5 He Fell For Me The One Who Will Break His Heart

So I'm back and heres chaper 5.

CHAPTER 5

I was sitting on Benji's hood waiting for him to show up Travis had to go to soccer practice so we exchanged numbers and then parted ways. I was singing to myself when a tall curvy black haired girl approached me, her pin straight black bangs was getting in the way of her sight but it didn't seem to bother her. She had a wide grin on her face. ""Hey! I'm having a party tonight, and you look like an awesome person to hang out with," She blushed, "Plus your brother is kinda a babe so ya'll should come" She finished handing me a little grey card, "I gave your brother one already so just flash those at the doors and you'll get in, Well I got cheerleading TTYL!" She said running off.

Oh my manga, that chick had way too much excitement, explains though why she's on the cheerleading squad. I can't believe she just said TTYL.

Benji where are you?!

I stood up to go search for Benji when Axel came out of the school he was laughing and had two girls on each side of him grasping on to his arms.

I shook my head at the sight of this and put my sunglasses back on.

After 20 minutes of walking around I came upon the soccer field. I sat on the bleachers with a sigh. I was about to call Skyla to come get me when I saw men filling out on to the field. I squinted in the sun #23 just like back on his old team was Benji. I knew he loved soccer he was captain of his old soccer team, but making this soccer team, on the first day? Seems a little odd to me.

After Benji ran out smiling at me like an idiot #18 ran out it was Travis.

I smiled at him, he gave me thumbs up.

After Travis came out, what used to be my favorite number followed.

I frowned at #7 who did he think he was? Axel still had all four girls on him maybe even more except he changed in to his soccer gear and the girls were wearing their cheerleading outfits.

Figures.

I sighed and stood up, I was standing at the very top of the bleachers I could see our neighborhood it didn't look very far. I pushed my sunglasses up on the perch of my head I grabbed my messenger bag and pushed the strap high up on my shoulder. I looked at Axel, he was looking at me too, he looked kinda, well, sad, actually. I swallowed the bile creeping up my throat, ugh I hate having this disease, but I don't think it was from that.

The walk home was slow but not that far, I was texting Skyla when I walked through the front door, and I being clumsy and all walked right into the wall. I decided to put the phone away till I know I am in a safe area. I walked in to our kitchen; a note was on the table

Layla,

I hate my job right now. I told them no more business trips but they

just don't listen. I can't even explain how sorry I am. Any who I will be gone till next Thursday. Skyla and Eric may be around to check in on you guys.

Don't destroy the house, tell your brother that!

Love you,

Mom

I sighed and went in the living room to watch TV. I stopped abruptly a tall curvy blonde was in my way, and I mean real curvy she had more going on then Dolly Parton.

She glared at me.

I sighed I was so not in the mood for this.

"Benji said I was the only date he had tonight!" She screeched at me she looked like she was going to cry, she stood up.