Ch.16. He Fell For Me, The One Who Will Break His Heart.

I woke up with a throbbing pain in the back of my head, "la mia testa fa male come una cagna!"(My head hurts like a bitch!")

I sat up slowly just in case anything else was injured. No, all clear. I took a minute to take in all my surroundings.

I was in a room. That much was obvious. It looked regular. Like a hotel room, a side table, the bed I was laying on, mirror...ya

Im going to kill that psycho bitch. My head was pounding I stood up and went to the only door in the room.

I frantically started pulling on the door but it wouldn't budge. I started screaming and banging on the door, hoping maybe a maid or someone would hear.

I felt something cold and someone's warm heavy breathing on the back of my neck. My bangs stopped along with my screams.

"Axel, put your hands behind your head" A hard voice filled with no emotion commanded.

I put my hands behind my head, the man smelled strongly of grape cigars like always and whiskey.

I turned slowly and gave him one of my smart ass smiles and put my hands down "You don't possible think you can actually hurt me, now do you? Cause if you hadn't noticed im just a tad bit bigger" I let a small laugh out "Okay, so maybe I'm a lot fucking bigger" I said laughing at my moms boyfriend he was about four feet tall and I towered over him at 6 foot 2.

"Axel, don't test me I will shoot" he said pointing the gun at me.

"Sure, and I'll be the new Batman" I said coming closer to him.

He raised the gun with shaky hands "Axel. I. Fucking. Will." He said sternly.

I was about to grab him when I felt a burn in my chest and soon stickiness, I fell to the floor. I heard ringing and realized I had my phone in my pocket, I could have called for help.

Shawn came over and laughed "See kid, here's the difference between me and you I have balls and you don't" he kicked me with each word.

I was spitting blood now.

Shawn walked away laughing muttering "jackass"

The last thing I remember hearing after Shawn left the room was Layla. My love, La la, I bet her forehead was all scrunched like it usually is when she can't get something or is frustrated. If I were there I would kiss her forehead and she would relax and give me her cute ass smile. I'd brush her cheek with the back of my hand and tell her it's all right. But this time I wasn't that positive that everything actually would be okay, I tried to speak I managed "Sorry" but it came out more of a "Blorry"

"Axel, baby, Axel what's wrong? Where are you?" Layla asked panicked her sobs were consuming her words.

I tried to speak and tell her that I love her and that I need one of her hugs right about now but the only thing I could get out was more spurts of blood.

"Baby, don't go, don't hang up! I need you so much! God Axel don't leave, I've had enough of that" Layla cried.

My vision was going I tried to grab my phone, my one arm obeyed I brought my phone to my chest, I held on to my phone pretending that La la was here in my arms.

She was crying hard now "Babe," she took a ragged breath and started to speak "I don't know where you are or what's happening, But I love you Axel Morington, don't you ever forget that, I love you so fucking much!" she let out I little wail and began again "Axel I didn't think I'd enjoy living until I found you" silence. "Axel my heart was shattered but you were the boy with the glue gun who helped me stand back up, always there ready to catch me, don't leave" she started taking sharp intakes of breath.

I wanted to tell her so much. Like that I'd always be there to catch her, I would never let her fall, and that I loved her to so much and that I never wanted to leave her that I wanted to have her forever.

The floor was now sticky, and from the smell I guessed it was my blood.

My eyes were itchy and wet at first I thought my eyes were bleeding until a small drop made it in my mouth it was warm and tasted not like blood I could barley taste it through the blood I was spitting out, but soon realized it was a tear, I was crying.

The darkness over took my body with Layla's precious voice calling my name and saying those three words I love so much and I wanted to return so badly.... "I Love You".