Chapter 28

You lift my feet off the ground...spin me around...cause you make me crazier crazier.

I woke up, my head spinning after that horrible dream.

-Flashback-

My mother and father stared down at me with pitying eyes, rotting cherries lying on the ground everywhere.

I looked up and saw Axel walking in the distance...he seemed to be walking along our school. He head was hung down low. It hurt seenig the expression on his face. I screamed his name but what came out was a quiet whimper.

I began crawling back from my parents pitying eyes when i realised they weren't staring at me. They were staring through me. I turned around, looking down at the gravestone that read.

LAYLA JONES

FRIEND. DAUGHTER. LOVE

DIED A VIRGIN.

My jaw dropped. Thats why Axel was sad...That would also explain the rotting cherries...I saw there...staring at my grave and made an oath. I will lose my virginity tonight.

-End of flashback-

I stood up, walking to my dresser, looking at my sleeping Axel. I slid some clothes on and threw my hair into a messy knot.

http://www.polyvore.com/cute/set?id=17733599

I looked at Axel's sleeping face and kissed his forehead, then turning and walking towards the door.

Of course I didn't escape and heard Axels voice whisper "Lala where you going?"

I smiled at him. "I'll be back right away love." I turned and walked downstairs, running out my front door and to Benjis car. Slipping in and driving in the direction of the warehouse. My video camera in my pocket.

******************************************************

I exited the warehouse about an hour later, Almost smiling feeling accomplished. I ran up into my room to see Axel walking out of the shower. Smiling and pushing him onto the bed, climbing on top of him and kissing him deeply.

His eyes widened suprised but kissed back, gasping as my hands went to his pants. "Layla...what are you doing?"

I placed my finger to his lips, kissing him again...He seemed to lose his willpower from there.

*******************************************************************************

Axels P.O.V

I woke up for the second time that day, this time it being late in the evening. Looking over and my naked girlfriend, sighing happily, touching her bare back. Her skin was abnormally cold...My lip trembled as I thought about her sickness.

I quickly rolled her onto her back, hoping she would wake up. But she didnt. I felt for a pulse and felt like my whole world came crashing down.

*************************************************************

Still Axels P.O.V

I walked into the warehouse. Days later. Still numb. Sitting down on the old worn out couch, curling up with the blanket...she...usually used. It still smelled like her. I looked down at the coffee table and gasps. A small dvd with my name written on it sat there....in her hand writing. I held it in my trembling hands for a few moments before putting it in, watching as she came on the screen, her beautiful face still smiling even hours before death.

My heart nearly stopped as she started speaking, her voice ringing like bells "Axel...I know your upset, but just know I loved you. And this way was the best way...this way I died happy. We will be together one day. Whether you need me as a friend or a love...I'll be here watching you. Protecting you...Stay strong...We will be together again one day. Loved yours truly...Layla Jones..."

I smiled for the first time in days. Knowing she was speaking the absolute truth.