Chapter nineteen

"Hello?" I yawned through the phone. "Hey it's Zoe, me and Sam are outside. We knocked but I'm guessing you were asleep." She said and I pulled the phone away seeing that it was 10:30, I slipped away from Colby trying not to wake him. "Alright I'll be right down." I said and hung up. I went and used the bathroom and washed my hands and face. I then brushed my teeth and hair and then went downstairs. "Good morning, sorry I didn't answer when you knocked." I said opening the door for them to come in. "It's fine, me and Zoe went and got breakfast for all of us." Sam said and I thanked him. When we went to the kitchen I went to go make coffee. "Good morning Babe." I jumped as Colby's hands snaked around my waist from behind. "Good morning." I said turning around and giving him a kiss. "Sam and Zoe brought breakfast." I said and he thanked them, and went to get some plates out of the cabinet. "It seems like you guys have been together longer that you have." Sam said, "Yeah, you guys are goals though." Zoe said and Sam cleared his throat. "Except us babe, we are my goal." She said and kissed Sam. "Smooth Zoe." I said and she gave me a playful glare. We sat down and ate our breakfast. Me and Zoe had Coffee with ours and the boys just had some orange juice. "What happened that made you leave school yesterday?" Zoe asked taking another bite of her pancakes. I thought back on it, "Well me and Alex had an argument and I guess we aren't friends, I don't know really. I was really upset about it yesterday but I think maybe I overreacted by crying. I'm over it now kinda." I said taking a drink of my coffee and Colby put his hand on my thigh. "Tessa you weren't overreacting, he is one of your best friends. It's understandable why you were hurt when you to had the argument." I nodded and he kissed my forehead before grabbing everyone's empty plates and putting them in the dishwasher. "Colby she has you whipped." Sam joked and Zoe hit his shoulder. And he surrendered. "Sam, Zoe has you whipped... Literally." I mocked causing Zoe and Colby to laugh. We all went upstairs to my room and sat in there and talked. Sam and Colby were looking at all my camera equipment stuff and I told them they could take it to Colby's house next time they do a video so they can test it out for me. "So are you and Sam still going to that party tomorrow night?" I asked going over to my closet to find clothes for today. I picked out a pair of jean shorts and a black nike tank top that said Nike and had the symbol in red on the front. I know it's getting a little more chilly out but I don't wanna put my shorts up yet. "No we decided we would rather go and watch a movie, we are less likely to get in any trouble doing that." She said and I nodded while walking to the bathroom to change. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail and walked back in the room. "You'll probably have more fun on a date anyways." I said and she agreed. "Hey baby can you get me some clothes to change into?" Colby asked and I nodded going to the closet and pulling out a pair of his black shorts and a burgundy/red tank that had a grey pocket and grey trim on the sleeves and neck of it. (I put a picture in the media holder) I handed the clothes to him and he thanked me and went to the bathroom to change. He came back and put his clothes in the basket to be washed. "Do you just live here now Colby?" Sam asked and Colby just laughed. "No I just spend most of the time over here. My mom has me come home sometimes." He checked his phone then looked at me then back to Sam, "if it was up to Tess I would live here. She said she can't sleep without me now." I got off the bed and straddled his lap and laid my head on his chest. "Your the one who spoiled me, you can't blame me. It's your fault." I said and he hugged me closer to him and his lips made contact with my neck causing my breathing to quicken. I kissed his cheek then got up. "I want ice cream so me and Zoe are gonna go get some, you guys can continue messing with that stuff, just text us what kind you want." I said putting my red and black chacos on and leaned down to kiss Colby. Sam got up and kissed Zoe and we left. When we got out to the car Zoe looked at me and smirked. "I seen that." I just ignored her and smiled.
••••

"YOU AND COLBY DID WHAT?" I pushed my hand over Zoe's mouth ignoring the looks other shoppers were giving us. "Not so loud, but yeah we did that." I said and she smirked at me. "But there's a reason I'm telling you about this." I said and she nodded grabbing her favorite ice cream and I reached down and grabbed a small container of cappuccino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt putting it in the basket. "Well after that happened he went and got pizza and came back. We ate and when we went to go back to slee-" "you guys had sex?" Zoe interrupted and I put my hand back over her mouth and she licked it causing my to scrunch my nose up. "No." I said and wiped my hand on her leg. She laughed and let me finish. "Well I was complaining about him going home the other day and then he was saying how much he liked me, but he sounded like he started to say love but corrected himself." I said grabbing Colby's favorite ice cream and Zoe got Sam's. "Well do you love him?" She asked and I thought about it. I don't know if I love him, I mean I am falling for him but I don't know if I love him yet. "Well it's kinda early on, I don't know. I mean I know I'm falling pretty quick but I don't know if I do right now." I said and she nodded. "You know it's a scientifically proven fact that guys fall In love before girls. I'm sure that's why he stopped himself from saying it." She assured me and I smiled. "Do you think we are rushing in this relationship?" I asked and she shook her head. "At first I did, but I can see how much you like each other. Some couples go slow and some move faster than others. Some fall in love faster than others. I think you and Colby are great together, I'm glad he makes you happy, and most importantly I'm glad you're comfortable with him." I smiled as we walked to checkout. "Hi how are you?" The girl behind the counter said she was around our age. "I'm fine how are you this afternoon?" I replied with a smile. "Well it's my first day here, I got transferred from my old town cause my mom moved us here. So it's pretty crazy." She laughed and I nodded. She told us the total and I paid. "Um you said you just moved here?" I asked and she nodded "Well im sorry if this comes off as weird but I know how hard it is to move and you seem really nice." I wrote my number on the receipt and handed it back to her. "I'm gonna have a small hangout on Halloween you should come and meet a couple of my friends. My names Tessa by the way, and this is my best friend Zoella." "But you can call me Zoe if you want." Zoe said waving. "My names Chelsea, I'll text you on my break so you have my number. Thanks by the way." She said and smiled "no problem." Me and Zoe both said and walked back to the car. "Didn't your momma tell you about talking to strangers?" Zoe asked and I nodded. "But some strangers are nice." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.
The ride home was quick and we took the ice cream in. I made mine and Colby's and Zoe made hers and Sam's, then we carried them up to my room. "Thanks Baby." Colby said and I nodded putting a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth. "Mmmmm, this is so good." I groaned and Colby smirked at me. "Is it as good as las-" "SHUT UP COLBY!" I screamed and we all started laughing "sorry Tess." I turned away from him and he got up from his chair and sat behind me pulling me into his lap. "I'm sorry princess." He whispered in my ear and I turned and gave him a quick kiss. "It's ok baby." I got off his lap and continued eating my ice cream. Well technically mine was frozen yogurt but whatever, either way I continued eating it. "Hey we met a new girl at the store and she is coming over on Halloween." I said and they all nodded. "What's her name?" Colby asked checking his phone and putting it back in his pocket. "Chelsea, she said she just moved here." Zoe said he nodded. I checked my phone and seen I had a lot of Facebook notifications mainly game requests *mentally rolls eyes*. It also said that I had been tagged in a post from Alex, it was on of the post that he shared it said 'tag someone who you miss.' I liked it and set my phone down. I finished my 'frozen yogurt' and we all took our empty bowls downstairs. "Hey babe I think I need to go and talk to Alex, maybe we can clear up what happened yesterday." I sighed and he pulled me in for a tight hug. "Alright baby, when you get back we can talk about it if you want." He took is hand and lifted my face so he was looking in my eyes. "Okay?" I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. "Okay, I'll be back soon." I grabbed my keys and purse and walked toward the door. "You guys are welcome to stay, I won't be gone for long." I said before shutting the door. I got in my car and headed off towards his house. I turned my music on and hit shuffle, the lights by Becky G started playing. I wonder what Alex is gonna say. I mean I kinda overreacted, but he didn't have to be rude either. Oh well I guess I'll see what happens. 
        _______________________________

Don't be a silent reader!!
VOTE and COMMENT plz
         ❤️Brandy❤️