Chapter 25

××Tessa's POV××

"Hey Zoe can you bring me the orange punch?" I yelled from the kitchen. "And the grape?" I added and her and Chelsea came in each holding a jug of punch. It's a Halloween party so orange and purple kinda match the theme. I put them both in 3 gallon pitchers and added the alcohol and adding little gummy bears to the bottom. When I was done with the skittle bombs I sat the other alcoholic drinks and some red solo cups on the bar with it. By time we had it decorated and the speakers set up it was already 8:30. We were all talking and waiting around for 9 to get here.
    It was now 8:50 and a bunch of people had already arrived. It was an open door party so basically everyone from school was coming, except the ones who had to take their siblings trick or treating.
I opened the gate that attached my 'house' the the backyard of my parents and the party was officially started. Music playing and more people arriving every few minutes.

••10:30••
I'm pretty drunk and I have no idea where my friends are, I've looked all over the house but it's kinda hard to get through all the people in the house.
"Hey beautiful, I've been looking for you." I smile, I knew if I went where no one else was Colby would find me. I turned around only to see the eyes of the man I hated most. "Chance what are you doing he--"

*************
Vote and comment!
Sorry this update sucked they are gonna get better and more regular. Sorry I forgot about this story but I'm back now!!!