30

Song: I'll Be Seeing You by Billie Holiday 

"I'll be seeing you in every lovely summer's day, in everything that's light and gay, I'll always think of you that way."

****

Grayson finds the rest of the letters.

He walks out of Lyla's room in a daze.

She's loved him. All this time, she's loved him, and he never knew.

Grayson walks down the stairs back to her family.

So many thoughts go through his mind, but only one pops up.

"I know where she is." Grayson says to the group. They all turn and stare at him.

"Well, then let's go and find her then. We'll take separate cars." Her mother says and everyone nods. Grayson shakes his head.

"No, I need to do this alone, if that's alright with you guys. I'll bring her back as soon as I find her." Grayson says to them.

"Alright." Her father says. Lyla's boyfriend says nothing, but he looks upset. Then he nods. Grayson says goodbye and then he gets in his car and onto the highway.

When he gets into Seattle he turns down into the road that leads to the Seattle Public Library. He walks in and is overwhelmed by the smell of books. He remembers how Lyla always wanted to come here. He walks through the various different isles of books and goes to the very top of the library.

Grayson looks around and goes over to the Teen Fiction and Nonfiction section and he freezes in his tracks.

Lyla is sitting by a window, reading a book. The light is hitting her hair making it look like she's sparkling.

Grayson stumbles towards her, not believing the sight of her. He actually found her.

He gets closer and she looks up at him.

She smiles.

He sits down next to her.

"Hey, Gray." She says. He takes a deep breath.

"Hey, Lyla." Grayson says and they sit there. Looking at each other in the afternoon light.

And it's the beginning, to the end.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Author's Note :
Hey guys, LINSY is finally finished. And I know that this wasn't the best ending, and that I revealed Lyla's boyfriend's name. I never planned on revealing his name, but i did just for the sake of it. I told you guys this book would be short! I'll upload the full playlist for this book in the next part. Thank you guys for sticking with this book and for getting it to 1,000 views!!