Introduction

So this is my very first Lams  one shot book! I suck at writing but it's my favorite past time.... ironic, huh? But I really like this ship and I really wanted to write about it so I decided to make a book filled with little blurbs and prompts about them. Some of them, and by some of them I mean most of them, will be modern AU's, and a little bit of them will be in their actual historical time line. I don't have a lot of ideas about these, so I am really open to any suggestions you guys have.

So, a little about my self is that, I am in the 12-14 range for age, I am a female, I am a fangirl, and I am a bisexuwhale. My favorite animal is a dragon or a wolf, I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, I am in Ravenclaw house, My mom is Artemis and my dad is John Laurens and my step dad is Alexander Hamilton. Daddy Laurens married Dad Hammy and Artemis birthed me and Athena was the doctor. I may or may not have been an accident.
My daddy told me that turtles will take over the universe and I accept that. My dad told me that they are working with the caterpillars on it. And when I told Artemis, she gave me bows, an arrow and a quiver and screamed "SHOOT EM DOWN!". Then Athena threw Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at me and told me to go read in Athens. And that's how I got into the series. I think I spent too much time on the internet writing this backstory. Anyways bye! Weirdo OUT.