The Marks

Soulmate AU where what ever marks (like drawings, cuts, etc.) appear on your body also appear on your soul mates body. (Wow Neve how original.)
TW: a little bit of cutting
sorry but there's gonna be some angst... Let's see where this goes.

Alexander Hamilton was never satisfied with the way he looked. He could always find something wrong with him no matter what he did, and he could never hold a long term relationship for that reason. And for all of those reasons, on a really bad night, he would occasionally cut his arms. Not like his arms and legs would be littered with cuts every day, if he was feeling really bad, that would earn him a few cuts on his arms.

But John Laurens was always happy. He was a total Harry Potter nerd and he was really gay. Or at least that's what his tumblr bio says, I didn't get much time to research this guy before I had to narrate this story. Moving on: He got his first cut when he was sixteen. He didn't knew what it meant, until his mom explained what happens between soul mates, and John immediately felt bad. To cheer his soulmate up, he started to draw stuff like flowers, Deathly Hallows symbols, and the words your worth it all over his arms. But of course like a true Hufflepuff, he over did it just enough for it to be a problem with the bullies at school. But just verbal bullying, nothing physical.

Alex received his first little drawing of a turtle when he was sixteen. Alex's mother would always tell him the story of soulmates. Alex smiled at the turtle and drew a heart next to it.

Two months later Alex cut again, he was having a very bad day. After the first cut he received the words you're worth it on his hand. He didn't cut again that night.
But sadly, three months later that wasn't the case. After the first cut he saw the word ow! Next to the cut. After that John wrote that hurts me too you know.  Alex responded oh sorry. I though you just had them, not felt them.

Eventually the two got each other's numbers and they texted as much as the possibly can. I'm happy to tell you that Alexander Hamilton never cut since that day, but that's not where the story ends. Alex made it into Columbia and John went to NYU. Little did they know that they were closer than they thought.

September 12th was a tough day for John. He decided that the perfect thing to calm his nerves was a relaxing car ride around New York City. Meanwhile Alex had an important meeting and he scribbled the address on the back of his hand.
Meeting @ 40 Wall Street 4:00 to 6:00

John just happened to be right outside of 40 Wall Street and Alex's meeting ended in 5 minutes. John had an idea.

At 6:00 pm Alex found a man standing there in the pouring rain. Alex didn't notice him as he waited for a taxi. Then Alex felt the familiar tingling of a pen against his hand. He looked at his hand and it read
I'm the guy in the blue shirt and you're the guy who looks hot in tux.
Alex looked at the person he didn't notice before.

"John?"
"Hi."
Alex pulled John into a sweet kiss, making a moment to be remembered forever.

Sorry that this is literally so crappy I'm just really tired. Also, this was inspired by math class today in which I did this:

 Also, this was inspired by math class today in which I did this:

My soulmate would be so weirded out like they wouldn't want to date me anymore

My soulmate would be so weirded out like they wouldn't want to date me anymore. Byeeee! Weirdo OUT.