Parteners pt two

Yay here it is so have fun so like friggen yeah

It had been two years since that fateful day in science freshman year of Miranda High. Now John and Alex were in Junior year of high school and they were the best of friends.

"So this teacher in class today completely shut down my perfect debate! I mean Mr. Jacobson is totally bias when I debate Jefferson!" Alex complained when he was having lunch with John and the Schuyler sisters.

"What? You always have amazing arguments! I'm gonna do something about this!" John exclaimed rightfully.

"John, you're over doing it to point where you sound sarcastic." (This is totally me with my friends)

Peggy rolled her eyes and began to speak, "Oh my god you guys you freaking act like a couple! Just date already!" Eliza sniggered and Angelica gave her a stern look, "Peggy! Don't say that!" ( this is my sister 5,000 percent like not kidding )

"It's not like dad said I couldn't! He said I could in like 8th grade!" Eliza laughed harder at her sisters.

"Hey um Alex. Yeah about what Peggy said, um, would you wanna... Kinda ya know, like we could-" John was cut of by Alex who already knew what he was gonna say.

"Make out- I mean go out- go out not um haha. Well if I was wrong th-that's fine I mean...." Alex trailed off with nerves.

"We could do both?" John replied earning laughter from Angelicaa, Eeliizzaa, AND PEGGY.

Alex cautiously leaned in for a kiss and John followed.

I am smol child so no more smut 5 you

As they pulled away the only thing Alex could say quietly without screaming was,"that tasted like sandwiches."

So there you go! Partners pt 2! There you go! Byeee! Weirdo OUT