Barista

John's POV

I rested my head on my hands, my elbows resting on the counter. I stared at the cute guy who had just come here to write on this slow business Sunday at Starbucks. The mystery man walked up to me, having clearly noticed that he had been writing for five minutes and hadn't yet ordered any coffee.

"Black, two sugars please." He said, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh uh- Yeah! I'll get right on that!" I said awkwardly before heading to make the coffee. I usually just tell the order to Danielle, my co-worker, who makes the coffee and then I write on the cup, but since we get almost no costumers on Sundays, most people just call in sick because they don't want to wait around for people to come in and buy something.

"Oh, I almost forgot! What's your name?" I said just as I grabbed the cup.

"Alex." He replied bleakly. He obviously was distracted by something.

"That's a really cute name." I muttered to myself.
"I'm sorry what?" He asked. Oh crap he heard me!
"Um n-nothing I didn't say anything." I took a sharpie and wrote on the cup. I then took to making his coffee which was quite easy since all I had to do was pour coffee and add sugar. I handed it to him with a smile.

                      Alex's POV

I took my coffee from the cute barista and headed back to my work and checked if they spelled my name right. My name is easy to spell, right? Just a simple A-l-e-x. Until you go to Starbucks. Last time I went here my name was spelled A-l-e-c-k-s. Once someone thought my name was Alexa! I looked at the cup and saw that it was much more than just my name. The cup read:
Dear Alex,
You come here a lot, and I think you're really cute and I'd love to go on a date with you. Call me!
1914-876-2459
(A/N: Not an actual number but the area code is real. But that is not my area code anymore so don't bother trying to stalk me.)

I smiled and went back to my work. But I made sure to leave a note on the counter before I left.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed me actually updating!! But I'm unsure weather or not this should have a part two so leave your vote in the comments. Byeeee! Weirdo OUT.