Coming home

Alex is in the army and he comes back to start his senior year of high school so yeah here ya go!

John Laurens awoke at his alarm blaring. He sleepily turned it off and opened his eyes.

"Right! It's the first day of school! Yess! I get a fresh start and I get to see all my friends and Alex...." John trailed off. "You know what? We're not gonna worry about Alex today. If he's not here, he's not here. A month isn't that long. Let's go." John got out of bed and started getting ready.

He raced down stairs and quickly made himself some cereal and finished it quickly. His mom and dad had already left for work and his younger siblings started later and they all had carpools. Be finished and grabbed his bag and started walking to school.

As he entered the campus Laf and Herc were waiting for him at the steps. Lafayette always was determined to be early. Not only that, he always dragged his boyfriend along with him. (Sorry for not doing non binary Laf like everybody else I just wanted to be original sorry)
POV Change to John
"Hey guys!" I said walking up the steps to greet them. Herc yawned and wave hello.

"Bonjour mon ami!" Lafayette said giddily.

*time skip to the end of the day*

So apparently 8th period got cut off by an assembly so we had to walk to the gym. Me and my friends entered the large MPR and took seats on the first row of the grey bleachers. The principle  stood at the podium and began to speak.

"As some of you may know a student name Alexander Hamilton went to military school after Freshman year. Has been missed by many, but not anymore." The principle finished her speech and I couldn't breathe. What did she mean by not anymore? But my thoughts were interrupted my someone entering the room. It was none other than Alexander Hamilton. I jumped from my seat and ran to him and gave him a big hug. Turns out senior year wouldn't be this lonely after all.

Awww look it's fluffy crap. I just needed to update so you get this. Byeeeeee! Weirdo OUT!