Thomas Claims

Woah look an actual historical timeline! I'm too lazy to actually write a summary so read till the end to find out what happened!

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon for Thomas Jefferson. He was taking a walk when he saw his arch enemy Alexander Hamilton knock a door who's owner's identity was unknown. Jefferson seized the opportunity and shouted, "Hey! You're nothing without Washington behind you!"

Alex immediately turned red and ran into the house. Thomas knew that his fellow politician would never reject a somewhat valid reason to start confrontation of some sort. Jefferson peered through the window and was surprised at what he saw. It was Hamilton kissing a man! Ooh this is perfect! His career will be destroyed! Let's tell everybody!

By the next day pretty much the entire town knew. Alex and John didn't know what to do. But then Alex had an idea.

They walked out side and the entire sidewalk fell silent. They looked at each other and followed the plan. They held hands and held their heads high, they were proud.

(STOP WITH THE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS BEING HISTORICALLY INACCURATE I GET IT YOU DON'T NEED TO COMMENT SOMETHING IF YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN IT)

This is really short and cheesy but you guys deserve and update so hi. But, you will have many stories coming up so get ready, and, my sister is fixing up her old computer for me so I feel like the quality of this will get better and they will be easier to type out! Soo byeeee! Weirdo OUT!