Chapter 1

Tyga.

"What's up bruh?" My bestfriend Chris said as he got in my car.

"Nothing man, just living I guess" I said dapping him up.

Me & Chris been tight since yungin's. So we basically brothers.

In school everybody love us. Hoes throw themselves at us and niggas be hating. But I only deal with a few. Chris, Trell, Nino, Honey and Heather. That's my family right there. We all been rocking for some time now.

We pulled up to school and Chelsea approched me. She was cute and all that. You know what I mean? Slim waist, fat ass. That was her. But don't get it twisted, I'm not her man.

"Hey Ty." She smiled.

"Wassup?" I said giving her the head nod.

"Bathroom after lunch." She winked before walking away, making sure she twitched a little.

This was a normal day for me.

"Man, that girl bad as fuck." Chris smirked as we both watched her walk away.

"Damn right." I laughed dapping him up.

"Sochittaaa!" Chris yelled once we spotted Honey sitting down.

She looked up and gave us the evil eye before basically running to us.

"What the fuck I tell y'all about using my government name." She said looking up at us.

I couldn't help but laugh at her little short ass. She was always tryna get buck on somebody.

"Sorry bae." Chris said.

She rolled her eyes and pushed him. They kinda had a relationship, but at the same time didn't. It's complicated.

While joking around with them two , this bomb ass girl walked by catching my attention. She had on a I love VA beanie, a pair of high waisted shorts and a baseball jersey on, paired with some Gamma's. She was fiyah' as fuck.

"I think I'm in love." Chris said letting his eyes follow her every move.

"For real. Lincoln High got some fresh meat." I smirked.

*

LaTayah N.

Earlier this Morning

"Wake up baby, It's your first day of school " My mama said.

I was already up though. I couldn't sleep in this bed yet, I had to break it in.

My name is LaTayah Danielle Nixon, and I just moved from Virginia to Compton. Only reason why is because my mamas job. I really didn't wanna' move but I would never let my mama move across the country by her lonesome.

Daddy? Yea, he's irrelevant to my life. I loved my daddy so much. I mean more than anything in the world. But I can still remember the day he left me and my mama for good when I was just 6 years old. But enough of that for now.

"I have to be at work in a few, so I'm not gonna be able to drop you off . I'll let you whip the Benz today , but don't get to happy now, we have to get your California license tomorrow." She said.

"Aweee, thanks mommy. You know I love whipping the Benz." I smiled.

"Yea, yea. Just chill and get ready, I'll see you later on tonight." She said.

"Okay, love you." I said.

"I love you more." She said before exiting my room.

*