Chapter 34

Tayah P.O.V

"Please girl,  yo ass thought you was slick." I said laughing as I ate my chips.

"Whatever." Honey said laughing before picking up her ringing phone.

"Yea?" she said answering the phone.

........

"We coming, we coming! " she said hanging up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I saw her jump up fastly putting on her shoes.

"Tay, they shot Michael. He's at the hospital! " she said

I couldn't do nothing. I froze before Honey pushed me out the door & into the car. I got in the car & outta no where broke down hysterically crying my ass off.

After bout 5 minutes we pulled up to the hospital I spotted the crew in the corner. I looked to see Chris crying along with Trell & Nino. But Chris was crying harder than anybody, he. was boo-hoo crying.

Seeing them only made me cry harder.

"Where Michael .?" I asked Deon

"In the back." he said holding his face in his hands.

We sat & cried for hours. My eyes were now puffy now & it was crazy how bad my headache was. Mama P showed up trying to comfort all of us but failed miserably after breaking down her self.

All of us were in our pajamas, except Chris. He had on all black & I knew exactly what that meant, they were pulling a job. I needed Michael to  stop this.

Chris had finally calmed down & everybody else was sleep so I went to talk to him.

"Hey Chris." I said sitting in the seat next to him.

"Hey." he said.

"What happened tonight?" I asked.

When I asked that I saw tears form in his eyes.

"Man it's all my fault." he said finally letting the tears release.

"What's your fault. " I asked rubbing his back.

"I went u-upstairs to check for anybody & I thought I was done then w-when we.... were bout to leave somebody c-came from upstairs & shot him " he said crying really hard now.

"Chris it's not your fault." I said trying to comfort him, but it was around 2:30㏂ & I could barely keep my eyes open.

After about another hour I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up & seen a doctor.

"Are you LaTayah Nixon?" he asked.

"Yes." I said standing up making sure not to wake anybody.

"Mr. Michael Stevenson has requested to see you." he said.

A wide smile came to my face when I knew he wasn't in a coma or dead.

"Is he alright?" I asked as he walked me to the room.

"Yes mam. He got grazed by 2 of the bullets but of them went straight through his back almost hitting a nerve, but we got it outta there just in time." he said as he opened the door.

"Thanks." I said closing the door.

I saw Michael laying in the hospital bed, watching Tv. When he saw me he smiled weakly.

"Hey ma" he said as I walked over to him. I gave him millions of little kisses all over his face.

"I was so worried." I said sitting down.