Chapter 12

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS (:

Tayah P.O.V

"Mikey quit playing, I gotta go to class" I said as he planted light kisses on my neck.

"Aight,  but I'm coming for you later on" He said winking then giving me a kiss.

I turned away and walked to my  Dance Class.  Good thing I had already changed cause I'd be late for real.

I Had on some Cheetah Print Leggings with a black sleeveless or armless shirt with a black tank under.

I had Chris & Nino in this class.

"Damn wassup ma?" Ferell said coming towards me.

"Hey Ferell" I said agitated.

"Umm fiesty.  I like that" He said licking his lips.

I ain't gone lie Ferell ass was beyond fine.  He was light  skin, he had really neat dreads,  had plump lips which he was always biting & gawd he had a body.  But his smile was a overall killer, his teeth were pearly white & straight. 

He had on a pair of grey sweats , & a  tight orange v-neck,  which showed his abs through his shirt.

"Yea my boyfriend likes it too" I said bending down to get my bottle of water.

"Umm I know what else I like" He said & I quickly got up .

"Perv" I said walking away.

Ferell just stood there smiling & biting that lip.

"Okay Class so today we'll be starting something new. " Mrs. Reese said. "I need you in partners of 2"

Everybody scrambled to their partner,  I looked for Chris everywhere & then it hit me , he was in ISS .  And Nino was  partnered with his girlfriend Elise.

Somebody tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around. It was no other than Ferell.

"Looks like we're partners" He said smiling.

I bout melted in my shoes there but my attention went to Ty & I immediately straightened up.

"I guess so" I said waiting to hear the teachers instructions.

"Okay now I want you two to create a dance together. Any kinda dance. You'll be performing it in 2 weeks. Get to work " She said leaving the room.

"Okay so what kinda dance you wanna do?" I asked.

"Hip hop." He simply said.

"Well let's get to work" I said.

We danced  & danced until the end of the period.  I actually had fun dancing with Ferell. Other than the occasional staring at my butt or trying to get me to grind on him he was a pretty friendly person.

*

I walked in the hallway towards my locker,  it was full  cause lunch was about to be in.  As I was walking & texting I accidentally bump into somebody & dropped my phone.

"Sorry" I said getting my phone off the floor.

"Bitch watch were you going!" The voice said.  I looked up & it was Chelsea.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I said bitch watch were you going" She said louder this time.

A crowd of people surrounded us.

I tried walking away but...

"Look at her bitch ass walking away. Pussy ass" She yelled.

I turned around & punched her dead in the face causing her to stumble back. I went Sharkeisha on her ass quick.