Chapter 21

Chris P.O.V

We all stood there waiting for Ty's answer.  But I was still pissed off that he's hesitating right now. We supposed to be his fam.

"I choose my friends Sabre. I'm sorry but they be-"

Sabre slapped the fuck outta him,  I thought Ty was gone take it but he grabbed her & pushed her ass on the sand.

He turned red & his veins was popping outta his neck.

"You a bitch Tyga. " She said before getting up & walking away from us.

"Sabre Wait!! " He yelled after her.

"Ty it wasn't even worth it." Honey said . She was mad too. 

Jake had Tayah sitting down somewhere,  calming her down. She was still hyped up from the fight.

"Man I'm just gone go chill." Ty said grabbing his snapback & walking away alone.

"Am I the only one calm today.?" I asked Honey.

"I was too,  until she hit my bitch." She said causing me to laugh.

"Come here girl." I said grabbing her by the waist. She looked down blushing.

"Why you blushing?" I asked smiling.

"Cause....you just make me blush. " She said.

"Honey we might as well cut the bullshit & become official." I said picking her up my her thighs,  as her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Well I'm down." She said.

"Shit me too." I said kissing her.

"But Tayah still bae. " She said laughing.

"Can Tayah do this." I said grabbing her butt while giving her a sloppy kiss on the neck.

"No" She said laughing.

"Aight then. I'm bae" I said .

*

Tayah P.O.V

"Bae stooop." I laughed as Jake  kissed my neck repeatedly.

"But you just smell so good." He.said against my neck.

"We're at a public beach, people are here. " I said.

"Aight. But you gone pay for this later." He said laughing.

I looked & saw somebody walking in the water alone. I adjusted my eyes & saw it was Michael.

"Hey can I go check on him right quick?" I said.

"Yea,  I ont mind." He said pecking me on the cheek.

I got up & put my cover up on over my bathing suit, then I started walking towards Michael.

"Hey." He said lowly as I approached him.

"Why you out here alone?" I asked him.

"I ont know,  I just need time to think." He said with his hands in his swimming shorts pockets.

"About?" I asked.

"Shit,  everything." He said.

"Like?" I asked.

"Damn Tay must you ask all these questions? " He asked laughing lowly.

"Yes, that's what friends do." I said laughing. "Now tell me wassup"

"If I tell you, you gonna be mad." I said.

"No I ain't " I said.

"You promise? " He asked.

"Yes,  I promise." I said.

"Well I got a scholarship to go play ball at UCLA, but I wanna keep being in the gang to make money ." He said.

I smacked his ass in the back of his peanut head.

"Tayyy! " He yelled rubbing he head. "You said you wouldn't be mad. "

"Nah I'm not mad,  I'm just disappointed. Boy you got a full ride scholarship but you wanna be a hitman! Ty What's wrong with you!" I said.

"I guess you right. But I also wanna do my music thang tho." He said.

"Do that while you in college Michael. You got a lot of potential,  don't waste it on this hitman lifestyle." I said.

"But what about you,  I mean like you,  Chris,  Honey , Trell, Nino. How I'm gone be without y'all. " He said.

"Think about it . Most off the colleges are 20-30 minutes apart. We'll see each other all the time if we don't go to The same school." I said.

"Yea I guess.  I'm glad you still in my life Tayah. " He said flashing that smile, making me melt.

"I'm glad you still are too. Even tho you a asshole." I said laughing.

"Whatever." He said smacking his lips. "Jeremy ain't got no problem with you being over here With me."

"His name is Jake & no he doesn't..Why should he?" I asked.

"Cause I mean , we dated,  & you be thinking bout me,  kissing me,  hugging me, you just plain out love me Tay." He said licking his lips.

"Woah,  none of that is true Michael." I said.

"So you don't love me?" He asked grabbing my hand before I quickly took it back.

"Answer the question Tayah. You ain't gotta lie, it's just us." He said.

"Yes. But I'm in a happy relationship right now." I said.

"Aight sweetheart. Just glad to know you still love me, cause I love you still." He said.

"Umm.... I'll see you later Michael." I said.

"Why you running away Tay.?" He asked causing me to turn back around.

"From what?" I asked placing my hand on my hip.

"From us Tayah! Damn you love me  & I love you. You driving me truly crazy." He said

"Michael we made a decision a long time ago to become friends.  I wanna keep it like that." I said.

"I ont know why you continue to lie to yourself." He said getting close to my face . If he would've moved his head a lil bit downward his lips would've been touching mine.

"I-Il talk you later." I said turning around only to be pulled back.

"Can't I get a hug first.?" He Asked.

"No funny business. " I said

He smiled pulling me into a quick hug & then giving me a Peck on the cheek.

I turned away blushing at the feel of his lips.

"Bye Tay." He said watching me walk away.

I turned around & waved.

I know this trip tomorrow was gone be crazy.

------------------

Babesss.  (:

Sowwie its kinda short.

Honey & Chris - sorry I just love them together.

Michael chose them !

Michael & Tayah have some shit to sort out.

This Trip to LA ? How y'all think its gone go? Especially since Michael really tryna get Tayah back.

Comment & Vote Babes.

Also go read my August Alsina story if y'all don't already. There's 2 parts.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥