Chapter 28

Tayah P.O.V

"Selena you too much." I laughed at her as she fussed Mrs. Young out.

Selena was my new Lab partner. She's hilarious ,but she cool af. She's super pretty too.

"Well she trying to tell me,  I gotta a B in this class when I know damn well I got a A. " She said loud making sure Mrs. Young heard it.

I died of laughter after that, if only y'all could see her facial expressions.

"So wassup with your friend,  Jeremiah.?" She asked.

"Ummm.  Does Selena have a lil chruss on Jeremiah?" I asked in a lil baby voice.

"Girl hush." She's said turning red.

"Well he's single & that's my nigga so I can get you the hookup." I said picking up my book.

"Thanksss so much! " She's said hugging me tight.

"Aight, aight can I breath again ?" I asked laughing as she released me.

The bell rang.

"Thanks again Tay." She said as we went our seperate ways.

I started walking to my locker until I felt two arms wrap around my waist & a chest lay in the crook of my neck. I knew it was Michael,  cause of that lovely cologne.

"Guess who?" He whispered in my ear.

"Trey Songz?" I asked.

He then squeezed my butt hard causing me to jump.

"Wrong answer." He said turning me around.

"You play so much." I said rubbing my butt.

"Whatever,  you knew it was me" He said walking with me to my locker

"How you do on your test?" I asked pulling out my Civics book.

"I think I aced it. I studied all night. " He said.

"What?" I asked turning around to face him.

"I think I aced it. I studied all night " He repeated.

"You studied?" I said pointing at him.

"Tay I ain't no dummy. Of course I studied." He said laughing..

"I know I'm just saying... You ain't the type I expect to make good grades. " I said.

"What you mean?" He asked. I could tell he was getting kinda offended.

"Nothing." I said turning back around.

"Nah ..What you mean,  I aint the type to get good grades.?" He asked.

"I mean,  you smoke,  your a hitman,  & your like Mr. Player Player. Those type of people usually don't make good grades." I said.

"So just because of that, I can't be  smart.? You really testing my intelligence." He said.

"No Mikey. I'm not saying that." I said.

"Then what the fuck you saying.?" He said catching a attitude..

"Nothing Michael damn. Just drop it." I said lowly.

He looked at me & shook his head.

"I'm sorry Tay. This childish." He said picking my chin up with his finger.

"I know.  I know. I didn't mean too offend you baby." I said. "I just.. ugh. " I said.

"I understand what you saying. But I ain't no damn dummy." He said laughing a lil.

"I know Mikey." I said wrapping my arms around his waist & burying my head in his chest.

I was glad,  we could move on from lil shit like this easily. The old us would've been mad for atleast 2 weeks cause we were stubborn as hell.

"Come on. I'll walk you to class." He said grabbing my hand & wrapping his arm around my waist.

Once we got in front of my class,  he gave me several pecks on the lips & then I went into my class. But when I walked in Heather was mean mugging the hell outta me. But I ain't pay it no mind, cause she know not to cross my line.

Sadly this was the class I had with Yasmine as well.