Chapter 29

Tayah P.O.V

"You silly. Talking bout a damn hotdog. " I said pushing him.

"Well that's all I can cook." He said shrugging & turning my Tv.

I looked at my living room & seen the mailman pulling off. I immediately ran to the mailbox & looked at the letters & seen two for me. One from Berkly University & one for Stanford University. I just wanted to know if I was accepted or not.

"Damn bae,  give ah nigga a warning before you start going all sonic again. " I said.

"Shut yo lemon head ass up. I just two letters back from the colleges. " I said.

"Ah shit,  you get accepted?" He asked.

"I ont know, I'm scared to look." I said sitting down beside him on the couch.

"Let me see." He said taking them.

He opened Berkly University first. He read for a lil while & shook his head no.

"Aight......Stanford University." He said.

He read the letter for bout a minute but it felt like 3 years.

"They want you. They even got here that you get everything free including books, because of your grades in school. " He said cheesing.

After that I was jumping around,  screaming "I'm going to Stanford bitches.! "

"Fuck Berkly. " I said dancing.

I was excited but Michael didn't look to happy. He was happy at 1st but then he got quiet.

"What's wrong baby. " I said calming down.

"I'm happy you going to Stanford but that's 3 hours away from UCLA. " He said.

"Damn. umm We can visit each other every other weekend or something. " I said .

"How about we figure that shit out later & spend as much time possible with each other for the next 2 months. " He said.

"Yea. Let's do that. " I said.

*

Michael P.O.V

"So y'all gone break up?" Chris said taking big bite outta his sub.

"Nahh man. Me & Tay ain't going no where...hopefully."  I said eating a fry.

"I get that. I'm glad Honey got into UCLA too , I ont know what I'd do. " He said.

"Hey y'all. " Tay said walking up to  our booth along with Honey.

"Hey bae. " I said giving her a kiss as she sat beside me.

"You look nice. " I said in her ear as Chris & Honey had they're own conversation.

"Thanks. " she said looking at me.

"You wanna chill with Mikey .?" I asked wrapping one of my arms around her waist.

"Nah. " She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I ont wanna distract you. You got work to do. " She said.

"Bae you know you never a burden." I said grabbing her hand..

"Michael it'll be alright.  I'll just come over tomorrow. " She said.

"Tay you coming over." I demanded.

"I'm not." She said turning her head away from me. She know she wanted to come, I ont know why she tripping.