Chapter 30

Tayah P.O.V

"Ma, that's enough pictures." I said laughing.

"Your just so grown up now." She said letting a tear slip out.

It was prom night. I had on a White Strapless Cocktail Dress , which had a dark pink bow, that wasn't too big nor too small, with a white pair of Louis Vuitton Pumps to go along with it. I had on dark pink lipstick, which complimented my skin tone, & a necklace with dark pink diamonds. The theme was a Teenage Fairy-tale.

My hair had 3 small twist on the side of my hair & the rest of my head was in spiral curls, stopping before my neck.

Michael had on a white tuxedo with a pink tie. My baby was too handsome.

"Michael smile." My mama said taking multiple pictures.

"Ma." I said as me & Michael laughed.

"We'll see you in 2 days.  " I said.

"Okay,  y'all be safe." She said walking us to the door.

We were all heading to Chris's uncles beach house after Prom. Me, Mikey, Honey, Chris,  Trell,Elise (Trell gf), Nino, Deon, Jeremiah & Selena. It was a 7 bedroom house w/ 8 bathrooms. It could definitely hold all us.

"Zamm bae brung out the Audi. " I said as he escorted me to the car.

"This a special occasion. You look beautiful by the way. " He said cheesing.

"Thanks & you look handsome. " I said smiling.

"Yo short ass still gotta stand on your tippy toes to kiss me." He said laughing.

"Whatever. I ain't even that short." I said laughing.

We got in his Black chromed out Audi & drove off, blasting him & Chris's mixtape.

"Awee bookie, you look stunning." Honey said as we got out the car,  ."Even Ty look Asian ass look nice."

"Shutup Sochitta." He said.

"What I tell you bout using the motherfucking government!?" She said causing us all to laugh.

Everybody just looked amazing. This is a memory to keep.

We took thousands of pictures all night,  silly pics, crazy pics, selfies,  romantic pics,  & group pics. We just were just making memories all night.

All of Me by John Legend came on & Michael drug me to the dance floor..We swung from side to side,  dancing softly with each other. My head layed on his chest , his arms embraced my waist.

"I love you Tay, I just want you to know that , & I mean it." He said causing me to look up.

"I love you too Michael." I said.

"I ain't soft or nothing but your the best thing that happened to me." He said.

I blushed at the fact he could even fix his mouth to say something like that. I leaned up & kissed him,  the kiss didn't end until the song did. I was just too happy with my relationship right now.

"Look at Deon." I said laughing.

He was dancing with some random girl.

"Right. That nigga got hoes already,  and only been here for 2 damn weeks. " Michael said laughing.

"I fixed my homie up nice." I said smiling.

*

"Okay you guys the moment you guys have been waiting for ,has arrived." Mrs. Sellers said getting on the stage.