Chapter 32

Michael P.O.V

"I promise we coming over tomorrow ma." I said laughing.

"Alright now, don't mess around & get yo ass beat, lying to me." My ma said.

"I'm too old for beatings ma." I said.

"I don't care if yo tail 50 years old, I'll still send fire to that tail Michael.. " She said causing me to laugh.

"Aight ma. I love you" I said.

"I love you too. " she said hanging up.

After getting off the phone with my mama I got up to make me a fried bologna sandwich before school. Since Tay was on her way to pick me up I made her one too. My car was in the shop, it's supposed to be out today tho.

It was the hottest day of the year yet & the year just started. Man I swear Cali weather got me fucked up.

I felt to arms wrap around my waist & a head full of hair on my back. I knew it was Tay.

"Guess who?" she asked.

"Hopefully Beyonce, cause you was looking good af on them Grammys the other day." I said.

"Nopeeee." she said.

"Give me a hint." I said.

She then pinched my ass. I turned around so fast.

"You gone stop fucking with my ass Tay." I said pointing the fork at her.

"I like all that cake back there." She said laughing extra hard.

"You think you funny. You just hating.! " I said.

"On what?" she said still laughing.

"You hating cause I got a J-Lo booty & you got a Miley Cyrus ass!" I said.

She couldn't take it no more, she started laughing hella hard, causing me to laugh.

"Aye I like Miley Cyrus but she gots no ass." she said calming down a bit

"Yea. But she be tweaking that chicken booty." I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Don't you mean twerking.?" she asked laughing a lil before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"No bae,  you twerk, she tweaks." I  said laughing. She bout died after that.

After eating, I hopped in the driver seat of her benz.

"Who said you could drive?" she asked.

"I let you drive my shit all the time" I said pulling out the driveway.

"You ain't never let me drive the Audi! " she said.

"You sure?" I Said trying to play it off.

"You know you haven't. Why not?" she asked

It wasn't that I ain't trust Tay driving my car,  I ain't trust nobody driving my car. The Audi was my 1st car that's why I'm in love. Don't get me wrong just anybody can't drive the Range either ,but I'd rather somebody drive that than my Audi.

"Uh,  I don't know." I said scratching my head.

"Why you lying?" She asked.

"I'm not." I said.

She squinted her eyes at me, making me laugh.

"Aight. It's just, I ont trust people with my cars." I said.

"Oh.... well damn, do I drive that bad.?" she asked laughing.

"Nah it's just...these my babies. We in a relationship just like me & you are. I can't have nobody hurting my babies" I said seriously as we pulled into the parking lot.