Chapter 9

Tayah P.O.V

The crew was at my house chilling since my mama was still on a business trip. We were planning on swimming later on.

"I'm hungry!" I said walking towards the kitchen.

"Bring some Takis!" Chris said.

The chips was on top of the fridgerator.  Like who the fuck would do that! They know I'm short & I love my Takis!

I reached as hard as I could before feeling a pair of familiar arms embrace me from behind, causing me to smile.

"Ma you need help. " He whispered in my ear,  sending chills down my spine.

"Yes please" I said turning around & hopping on the counter.

He then reached up & grabbed the Takis for me. 

"Thanks" I said grabbing them.

"You welcome" He said walking in between my legs.

"Give me a kiss" He said to me

"You demanding me to kiss you now" I  said smirking.

"Yea & you gone do it" He said laughing.

"Yea , whatever I ain't doing shit" I said turning my head.

"You better kiss me girl! " He said

"Nope" I said popping the "P"

He then picked me up by my butt  making me wrap my legs around his tiny waist. He backed me  into the wall & his face got so close to mine, I could feel him breathing on me.

"Now, you gone kiss me" He said looking into my eyes.

I shook my head yes & he smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck .

I kissed him as my legs still around his waist hung on tight. The deeper the kiss got the tighter he squeezed my ass.  Then he moved me against counter still kissing me.

"Y'all freaky asses!  I'm ready to swim" Honey said,  causing me to jump.

"Wipe my boy saliva from round yo mouth" Trell said walking in the kitchen.

"Y'all niggas shut the fuck up, we coming" Michael said still holding me.

"Shut yo peanut head ass up" Honey said.

"Shut yo Asian ass up" She said back.

"Yo ass Asian!" He said

"Both y'all asses Asian!  So shut the fuck up! " Chris said walking in the kitchen.

I couldn't deal with these people haha.

*
Michael P.O.V

We were waiting all outside playing in the water. I was waiting for Tayah but after about 10 minutes passed I went inside & upstairs to her room.

When I walked in she was in the mirror looking at her self , she looked like she was about to cry. When she saw me she instantly covered up & sat on the bed.

"Wassup bae, we been waiting forever." I said sitting next to her.

"I don't wanna go out" She said putting her face in her hands.

"Why baby?" I said taking her hands from her face.

"Cause I'm fat.  I look horrible" She said on the verge of tears.

I don't understand why she was self conscious.  I mean damn shawty had a banging body. She Should be the last person to be self conscious.

"You are not fat.  I promise you look amazing.  I promise" I said grabbing her hands & turning her face to look at me.