Chapter 33

Tayah P.O.V

"Mama Christine,  what are we gonna do. He just layed out." Michael asked

"I don't know. Ummm ,let's wait for his pathetic ass to wake up." she said.

"He gone be gone for bout 4 more hours." he said.

"Well y'all go do whatever. I'll stay here. " she said.

"You sure ma?" I asked

"Girl yea. He know not to get outta hand." she said laughing.

"Okay ma"

Me & Michael went upstairs to get my phone and shit, then we headed to Honey's house. We just walked right in as usual.

"Aye y'all nigga's home!" Michael yelled.

"In here man." Chris yelled back .

When we walked in Honey's room, we saw him cradling her in his arms as she cried.

"What's wrong Honey Bee?" I said sitting on the bed. It hurt me to see her hurt.

"I-i-i m-m " she was crying so hard I couldn't understand anything she said.

"Damn Honey calm down." Michael said rubbing her back.

"She thinks she pregnant. She not sure yet tho." Chris said.

"Look Honey, you don't even know for sure & even if you are you got Chris here to support you. You got me & Tay too. Also Trell, Nino & Deon." Michael said.

"Thanks." she said wiping her tears.

"Bae we got you." Chris said pecking her lips.

"Now stop all that depressing ass crying." Michael said causing her to laugh & wipe her tears.

"We came to get litttt." Michael said.

"Nigga I can't get lit. I might be pregnant. " Honey said.

"Well shidd, Me & Chris bout to." he said dragging him off the bed & in the backyard.

*

After chilling for a bit Michael had to leave for his doctors appointment with Chelsea.

"Bae can you come?" Michael asked.

"Nahh, that's you. I ain't help make this baby." I said.

"But if it is my baby, you'll be the step mommy." he said kissing my lips.

"Noo Michael this all you." I said pushing him back while laughing.

"Pleaseeeee." he said kissing my neck. He knew that was my hotspot.

"Okaaaayy." I said in a moan.

"That's what I thought." he said laughing. I got up & put on my LK hoodie, a pair of jeans, my LK beanie & pair of vans. Nothing too flashy.

"You gone let me drive?" I asked

"Yea you can drive." he said getting in the passenger side of MY car. He think he funny.

"Baeee, I mean let me drive the Audi" I whined.

"Nahh man." he said still sitting in my car.

I went over & straddled his lap. He tried looking away but I turnt his head back.

"Mikey please.?" I asked pouting.

"Nahh Tay." he said.

I started rocking back & forth slowly & watched him bite his lip, smiling.