Chapter 35

Tayah P.O.V.

"Ma meet us there. We're going early to take pictures with everybody." I said as me & Deon got into my clean Benz.

"Okay sweetheart. " She said. "I love you guys. "

"We love you too Mama Christine ." Deon said as we pulled off.

It was finally here. Graduation Day. Me & Deon were as close as brother & sister can be. He also was a automatic shoe in with the crew. Me & Michael's relationship was at a all time high & I was loving it.

"Aye there they go!" Chris said as we steeped out of the car.

Everybody had on there green & orange graduation gowns. Since Honey ,  me , Michael,  & Chris were graduating Honor students we had yellow ropes around our necks.

"Babe you look amazing, in your little cap in gown." Michael said pulling me close to him by my waist.

"Thanks so do you." I said giving him a lil kiss & looking him in the eyes smiling.

"Awee look at that. " Nino said snapping a picture.

"Stop." I said laughing

He took another one.

"Atleast let me see." I said snatching his phone.

One of the pictures had Michael's arms wrapped around my waist & My arms around his neck,  as we stared at each other smiling. I thought it was cute so I sent it to me. The 2nd the one had the same position just us laughing,  I sent that one too.

"Give me back my damn phone." Nino said.

Once my mama got here, we started taking group pictures. I took pictures with everybody individually as well.

Then I took one with Me, Michael, Chris & Honey. These were the closest people to me in the whole entire world. I was close with the rest of the crew but,  us 4....we're closer than the Jews packed in the trains during the Holocaust.

"ALL Seniors get in your ABC order & line up in front of the Auditorium. " Principal Thompson said in his megaphone.

I scurried to the N's since my last name is Nixon. I was right behind Selena thankfully.

"Selenaaa." I said

"Hey boo. We gotta take a picture." She said smiling.

She tapped a random girl in front of us & Gave her both of our phone's to take the picture.

"Thanks Jenna." I said.

"No problem. You both look gorgeous." She said turning back around.

They had us march in & all I could do issue smile cause were finally made it.

"Christopher Maurice Brown. He's graduating with a scholarship to UCLA." The speaker said handing him his diploma. He went up there & hit the Nae Nae, getting laughs from everybody.

"LaTayah Danielle Nixon. Graduating with a 4.0 average & is attending Stanford University. Also she's Homecoming Queen this year.  " she said. I swear I felt tears coming.

"That's my baby!!" Michael yelled clapping his hands & cheesing. That was before the lady made him sit down tho lol.

"Sochitta Sal. Graduating with a scholarship to UCLA. " She said. "Mr. Brown stay in your seat" she said causing everybody to laugh cause we seen him bout to yell.

"Michael Ray-Nyguen Stevenson graduating with a basketball scholarship to UCLA. Was also our Homecoming King this year. " she said.

"Wooooooahhh let's go baby!" I yelled not even caring bout anybody else.

She called everybody else & finally we turned out tassel.

*

"Bae we graduated, with no kids, college plans & a high GPA." I said.

"Right. I'm damn proud." he said.

"Honey ever find out if she was pregnant?" I asked.

"Man Chris said this girl ate some spoiled soy sauce. She crazy boe." he said laughing.

"Let me fix this tie." I said.

We were going out to a special graduation dinner with everybody. Especially because we're all leaving for college in 2 months.

"That dress doing you right." he said biting his lip & grabbing me by the waist.

"We ain't got time for that." I said laughing & tryna escape his grip.

"All I need is 10 minutes." he said.

"No. But when we get back you can have desert." I said winking.

"I hope this dinner move pretty fast then." he said letting me go.

*

"Were proud of all of y'all." Mama Joyce said smiling.

"Thanks." Honey said.

Everybody was going in they own conversation lucky cause I ain't want them to hear the shit Michael was whispering to me.

"You just wait ma, I'm gone tear it up." he said moving his hand in between my thighs.

"Michael stop." I said laughing lowly.

He kept feeling till his eyes got wide.

"You ain't got no panties on." he asked smiling.

"No but t- oh shit." I said the last part out loud cause Michael nasty ass gone stick his finger inside of me.

"What you say?" My mama said.

"Umm n-nothing. I almost chocked on my shrimp." I said

"Slow down then girl." She said laughing. I slightly laughed back & they started back to they're conversation.

"Michael" I said pushing him.

",Ain't nobody tell you not to wear panties" he said laughing "That's why you should've let me get it before we left."

"Well now your not getting it when we get back." I said.

"Baby nooo. Man Tay I ain't even playing. " He whined.

"No ya lil nasty ass." I said

"Imma rape yo ass." he said.

"Hmm. " I said laughing.

After dinner we all went outside heading to our cars. Parked beside Michael's Range was this nice ass Lexus. I mean it was chromed out black, tinted windows & all.

"Damn that's a nice car." I said.

"That's your car." Michael said.

"I wish." I said laughing.

"Well your wish came true." he said placing some keys in my hand. "Your ma & pops brought it for you."

I broke down in tears. I ran over to them to say thank you & everything.

Everything was going good noe, but we're leaving for college in two months.

------------------

Babess (:

Finally Madee itttt *Rich Homie Quan voice*

How y'all think this college thing gone work out?

Michael nasty ass lol.

Next chappie is the last chapter for this book. But there's gonna be a sequel dont worry.

Comments highly needed.

I love y'all & Keep it Trill ♥