Chapter 13

Micheal P.O.V

"Chelsea you crazy if you think that's my baby" I said pointing to her stomach.

Her eye started swelling up. She looked bad.

"Michael it is." She said.

"You don't call me Michael. The only person who call me Michael is Tayah.  My girlfriend.  You better leave me alone for she go to that ass again" I said walking back into study hall.

When I got in study hall I saw Tayah there.  I sat beside her & wrapped my hand around my waist. She didn't say nothing.  Nobody did.

"Why y'all so damn quiet?" I asked.

Everybody looked around at each other. Then the bell rung & Tayah hopped up & left.

"What's wrong with her y'all? " I asked.

"She found out you was talking to Chelsea." Honey said.

I understand her being mad now. So of course I went searching for her . She was at her locker talking to my teammate Ferell.

"Well I'll call you" She said. & he walked away smirking at me.

"What the fuck was that Tayah?" I asked.

"Michael please" She said trying to walk away but I blocked her.

"Tayah why are you mad at me in the 1st place?" I asked grabbing her hands.

"Cause I just got done whooping Chelsea ass & yo bitch ass talking to her. What the fuck she want?" She said.

"She ain't want shit.  & don't call me a bitch ass again" I said.

"Whatever." she said.

"Why Ferell talking to you?" I asked.

"That's my dance partner. We creating a dance. " She said.

"Why?  Why you ain't partner with Chris like normal?" I said getting a lil rowdy.

I know Ferell tryna spit game to her,  but he better quit cause I'll split that Nigga wig quick.

"Bae Chris was in ISS.  & everybody else was taken so that left us." She said.

"Watch out for him Tayah" I said checking the time.

"He's just a friend Mikey." She said.

"Yea better be. I got to get to the gym,  if I'm late for practice today Coach will have a fit. " I said.

"Okay,  call me later bae" She said giving me a kiss.

"I got you" I jogging to the locker rooms to change.

After changing I grabbed my Gatorade & headed to the gym. I was 5 minutes early for practice so was Chris so we just shot around till coach came in signalling the beginning of practice.

"Okay go ahead & do y'all 10 laps." He said blowing his wistle.

10 laps was nothing to us,  last week he made us to 15 laps around the track field. That's some hard ass  shit.

After our 10 laps we did drills & shit.  Then we played a scrimmage game.

& that was the end of practice.

"Yea man Tayah gotta fat ass. Like she gorgeous man. She got some pretty brown eyes & I swear she can dance. I made sure not to get anybody else as a partner. She can hop on this dick anytime. " I heard Ferell say while I walking in the locker room.