Chapter 26

Michael P.O.V

I woke up this morning smiling like a bitch. I finally had my relationship with Tayah back & I took her virginity. Something I will cherish for the rest of my life,  I'm glad she trusted me with something so precious. I looked to my left & seen she was still knocked out . I smiled at the sight. She was just gorgeous.

I woke up & called up my ma to check up on her. We talked for bout 15 minutes & Tayah wasn't up yet. Damn I must've put in work. I showered up & got dressed. Since I was hungry & I knew Tay would be too so I decided to cook us some breakfast.

"Wassup,  wassup.?" Chris said as him & Honey barged into the hotel.

"Wassup yall?" I said taking out the eggs.

"You cooking?" Chris side eyed me.

"Yea what's wrong with that?" I asked shrugging my shoulders & smiling.

"Now the regular Ty would've said something bout us barging in the room & the regular Ty wouldn't be cooking & you wouldn't be so damn happy. " Honey said squinting her lil Asian eyes.

Chris keep looking at me rubbing his chin, before smiling.

"Yo ass got some last night! " He yelled pointing.

"What?" I asked smiling extra hard.

"Where Tayah?" Honey asked.

"Sleep." I replied flipping my pancakes.

They both looked at each other smiling.

"So now I can't be happy without getting some.?" I said laughing.

Before they could say something Tay came out the room dressed & stuff. I'm guess she had just got out the shower due to her hair.

"Hey Baby." She said smiling & giving me a kiss. When I was about to pull away she pulled me back,  we got so into the moment I ended up sitting her on the counter forgetting all about Chris & Honey's presence.

"umhmm they fucked! " Chris said startling both of us. 

"Shit when y'all get here? " She said hopping off the counter & adjusting her clothes.

"I forgot all about them being here,  sorry. " He said biting his lip.

"So Tay y'all fucked or nahh?" Honey asked.

"None of ya business." She said sitting beside me & smiling.

"That mean yea." Chris said.

"Whatever. Can y'all go away." I said shooing them out the door.

"We'll let y'all get back to fucking." Honey said as they both left.

"Wassup with them niggas.?" Tayah said smiling.

"I ont even know" I said turning off the stove. "Food's Ready."

"Bae I thought you ain't know to cook." She said walking into the kitchen.

"I don't.  I had to ask my ma how." I said laughing.

We both fixed our plates & sat down at the table.  Occasionally we'd look at each other & smile.

"You enjoy last night?" I asked smiling .

"Duh. I couldn't even walk this morning." She said causing us both to laugh.

"I put in work." I said popping her collar.

"Shit It wasnt that good now." She said laughing.