Chapter 11

Before I start this chapter I want all of #TeamBreezy to send some prayers his way.  Poor guy been going through it lately.  This is a low point in his life , so he needs all the love we can give him. We all need to support him in some kinda way.  No matter what kinda shit happens to him we must all stay positive.. We p love you Chrisss. ♥

Michael P.O.V

"30 pushups Stevenson,  since you wanna be late!" Coach Moss pyelled at me for being late.

"Mann" I mumbled.

"You wanna speak up son!?" He yelled again.

I stayed silent & finished up my push ups.

"I said did you wanna speak up!" His voice bouncing off the gym walls, echoing.

The whole basketball team was already looking at us.  I shutup & he still managed to fuss.

"No sir" I said getting up.

"Now Stevenson your the captain of this team!  If your doing wrong the whole team follows,  so get your shit together!"

He did have a point there.

*

"Coach was all down yo back man!" Chris was wiping sweat from his face.

"Right.  But he do got a reason too.  You better not mess up either cause you'll probably get the same thing , since you co-captain & all" I said.

"Yea. That is true." He said shaking his head.

"Wassup with you an Honey nigga!?" I said laughing a lil.

"My nigga.  I ont even know.  I was just horny as fuck that morning & I just went in" He said laughing.

"Bruh you crazy" I said opening my car door & getting in.

"Wassup with you & Tayah?" He asked once he got in my car.

"What you mean?  That's my girl & I'm her man. " I said shrugging.

"You ain't hit yet? You usually hit every girl the first night." He let out a chuckle.

"To be real with you,  I ain't thought about it. I guess I just like her for real "

"Nah bruh,  you liked Chelsea.  You Love Tayah if you ain't even hit yet but you still seeing her everyday" He said seriously.

"Boy it's to early for me to be in love!" I said

"Yea,  whatever. You love Tayah " He said.

I turned up Drake's new album 'Nothing Was the Same' & continued driving home.. But a question lingered in my mind. Could I love Tayah already?

...

"Bruh I got a verse for 'Holla At Me' finally." Chris said as we worked on out music.

"Okay What you got"

Chris then started rapping.

♪♪Boom Boom we balling in the room,  sweepin up the dust till she call me Mr. Broom, knocking niggas ova call me bulldozer, one more drink for these bitches then it ova,  cause I'm a strike ass something like a cobra,  I know she want my venom but I ain't gone leave it in her,  and right after I get her she know she with a winna,  and we straight to the crib,  I ain't taking her to dinner♪♪

"Aye that's wassup bruh" I said dapping him up.

Then my phone vibrated.

"Bae,  did I leave my Nike Hoodie in your car? " The text from Tayah read.