Chapter 2

LaTaya P.O.V

Party

Me,  Honey & Heather pulled  up to the party & it was packed!  I mean supa dupa packed.  Music was blasting,  people was dancing,  smoking,  drinking & having a good ass time. 

When we walked in we saw Tyga,  Chris,  Nino & Trell sitting down smoking. Chris was high off his ass,  laughing at every damn thing.  It was funny watching him.

"Taya can you dance?" Honey asked

"Bitch,  I'm dance queen.  Y'all can't hang " I said smiling.

"Okay then show us what you got!"

"I bet she can't" Ty said laughing.

He barely even says anything to me.Now he wanna speak.

"Okay then"

I grabbed Ty's hand & escorted him to the dancefloor. As we walked on the floor,  "Booty Me Down" by Kstylis came on. Which was perfect. 

I started twerkin & shit & Ty couldn't keep up.  I laughed at him.  But then the Dj mixed it up & Dance 4 You by Beyonce came on . I started grinding on him hard,  my damn back started hurting but I kept going.  I looked back at him & he was biting his lip. 

So I walked away & he stood there looking disappointed! I walked over towards the rest of the crew.

"Damn girl!  Where you learn to dance like that.  Had me on hard just watching you " Everybody looked a Chris high ass.

"You gotta be the one!" Heather said.

Ty came & sat beside me.  But he was mean mugging the hell outta me aha. Thats what his ass get.

"What Ty?"

"Nothing man. " He said rolling his eyes. Sorry, not so sorry.

Then some girl came over & asked him to dance.  I wasn't really jealous until she started grinding on him . So of course my jealous ass,  grabbed Chris's hand dragging him to the dance floor.  Rednose came on & the crowd went wild.  I started doing the dance with Chris,  until Ty's girl decided to bump me, & smiled.  Then she continued dancing.  There was basically a crowd surrounding us. 

"You alright?" Chris said whispering into my ear.

"Yea,  I'm cool.  But keep up"

As the song switched,  to "Ayy Ladies" came on & I started dancing.  & Chris kept up,  holding me by my waist. I was obviously winning this competition cause the group surrounded us  , I heard somebody say "Ohh Kill Em'" & "Ahhh shit now". I just laughed & danced until the song went off. 

Me & Chris went and sat down with the crew. Ty & his girl went upstairs tho. I know what they asses doing..

"Damn Tayah, I gotta go calm my self down" He said running away.

Everybody busted out laughing,  Chris a damn clown.

"So Tayah you like it down here?" Nino asked me

"Yea!  I've found real friends." I said honestly.

"Well we are.  We won't turn our back on you boo" Trell said.

Everybody there agreed.

"Thanks y'all."

I really do like it here...

---------------------

Tyga P.O.V

Upstairs Bedroom.

"Come on & get it baby" Candice said kissing me. For some reason I wasn't feeling it.

"I'm ready"

"Okay then boo"

I needed this quick fuck right now.  I got Tayah messing with my mind.  I was gone try & get but after tonight,  I'm fuck that bitch.

Candice? She aint my girlfriend.  Just a Fuck buddy.  The best Fuck buddy ever tho! But tonight something was different.

"Okay, call me" She said as I walked out the room.

I went downstairs & sat with the crew. Not making eye contact with Tayah. What she did was wrong,  I was salty af.

"Ty can we talk? " I heard her angelic voice say.

"What you want?"

"Get ya ass up & see!" She yelled back.

I was surprised! Nobody talks to Tyga like that!

"Wassup with you Ty"

"Nah wassup with you playing me!, infront of everybody! "

"It was only payback for saying I can't dance " She said laughing.

"Whatever Bruh!  You tryed to fuck with me" I was mad af . But it wasn't about her playing me . I was just jealous of her an Chris,  but I ain't admitting that shit !

"Why are you so fucking mad,  it's not even that serious! "

"Whatever Tayah,  You know what yo ass was doing!  Damn! Over there fucking my boy Chris on the dance floor.  Just like a hoe! "

When I said that,  I got punched in the face.  Not no petty ass girl punch either,  she Hit me like a prison nigga. She drew a bit of blood too. 

She just walked back in the house.

Tayah P.O.V

I walked back in the house after I punched Ty. Fuck Him!  I was mad as fuck at the moment.

"Hey y'all, I'm bout to go" I told the crew.

"Okay boo,  we'll ride with Nino. " Honey said

"No the hell you ain't" Nino said making me laugh

"Why you going home so early? "

"I'll talk to you later about it"

"Okay,  bye boo"

"Bye"

I hopped in my All black Benz & drove off. All I could think about is,  why Tyga was so mad! 

I walked in my house, & walked in my mama's room to see her sleep.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek & closed her door.  I went in my room,  took a shower,  & went to sleep watching "Friday".

But all I could think about was Tyga.  Whatever , he wanna act like a asshole.  Okay boo,  I'll act like one too.

_____________________

Okay babes. Tell me what you think.

Ty Jelly or nah?

Does Tayah like Ty?

Does Ty like Tayah?

Damnn Tayah got them hands .

I bet Ty thinking about Tayah too!

Comment Y'all! & Vote.  Share it too.  & if y'all don't read my August Alsina story,  start today. 

Thanks babes.

I love yall . Keep it Trill ♥