Epilouge

Michael P.O.V

"Mann I ain't even ready to go." I said laying down on beside Tayah in my bed.

"Me neither. I just wanna stay here and cuddle with my baby." she said smiling.

"It's gone be so different not seeing yo big ass head everyday." I said laughing.

"Shutup. I'm gone miss yo lil chicken booty. " she said pinching my ass.

"What I tell you bout that." I said pinning her down.

"I don't remember." she said laughing.

I leaned down an gave her a kiss. She wrapped her legs round my neck. She always doing some flexible shit like this.

"You know that's usually were your arms go" I said in a smirk.

"But that's boring" she said smiling

I slid her pants down to her ankles as well as her panties watching her smile at me. I inserted 2 fingers watching her smile instantly freeze & her eyes close.

After about 5 minutes of that I felt her about to cum but I quickly stuck my tongue in her going to work. Her moaning was my motivation. I saw her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she grinded her self on my tongue.

"Michaaeeelll." she moaned as she came in my mouth.

I was about to slid into her but she flipped us over so that now she was on top.

"You can't handle this Tay." I said smiling.

"I ain't never did it but I bet you'll enjoy it." she said.

"Aight. Get to work." I said putting my hands behind my head while smirking.

She slid down on to me watching me bite my lip. She started swaying from side to side kinda looking lost causing me to smile at her. Then outta no where she started riding me better than any girl ever has. She was grinding and bouncing while moaning causing me to grunt.

"Damnn Tayah." I said gripping her waist.

She came hard as well as me.

"Did I hear you say my name?" she asked smirking while tryna catch her breath.

"Yea you did." I admitted.

"Exactly, I told your ass you would enjoy it." she said.

"Don't get cocky." I said .

"Is wittle Michael mad.?" she said laughing.

I pinned her down again but this time I slid in her. I put all of me into her at that.  I watched her arch her back and moan loudly as I went slow and deep.

"What were you saying about me being little?" I asked.

She kept trying to say stuff but couldn't because of my long ,deep and slow strokes.

"Say Michael got that dope D." I said hitting her walls hard.

"Mi-cha" that's all she could get out.

It was funny tho. This the kinda shit I'm gone miss doing with my girl.

*

Tayah P.O.V

"Baby I'm gonna miss you." my ma said crying her ass off.

"I'm gonna miss you too ma." I said feeling tears starting to form.

I put my last box in my car and hugged her one more time before leaving to go to Michael's.

Once I got there I seen him putting his last few boxes in the car as well.

I ran and jumped on him into a hug.

"Tay you know I'm skinny as hell & you always doing that. One day I ain't gone catch yo ass." he said causing me to laugh.

"Bae I'm gone miss you." I said as he put me down.

"I'm gone miss you to ma." he said grabbing my hands.

He looked fine as hell today making my leaving even harder.

"Don't let them hoes steal you from me " I said playing with his fingers.

"Same thing with them niggas." he said.

"You ain't gotta worry bout that." I said.

"I want you to come to UCLA  Tuesday & stay for a while since none of us got school until two weeks." he said.

"Okay. Thats cool. I wanna see how UCLA do." I said tryna wipe a tear real quick but then they kept rolling.

Michael pulled me into his chest rubbing my head.

"Baby it's alright. We gone see each other all the time." he said.

"I'm gone miss you ,Honey and  Chris so much." I said wiping tears as they kept falling.

"I know they gone miss you too. You bouta see us in two days anyway."he said laughing.

"You right." I said wiping my last tears. "Maybe there's some cool people at Stanford."

"Maybe. But ma we both gotta go in order to get there in time " he said.

He picked my up so now we were eye and lip level. Her crashed his lips into mines causing me to be weak. He nibbled along my bottom lip begging for entrance and of course I let him in. As our tongues had a war his hands found there was to my butt and he slightly squeezed it knowing that would cause me to laugh.

"Why you do that.?" I asked .

"Cause I wanted you see that beautiful smile one more time before I leave." he said putting me down.

"I love you Michael." I said.

"I love you too Tayah. Be safe out there." he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Remember your promise. Don't forget about me." I said.

"I promise I won't." he said giving me a warm smile before we both hoped in our cars and made our way to college.

-------------------

Babesss. (:

Soo College is now here.

What will do to there relationship?

I ain't even go lie, I cried a lil writing this lol.

The sequel will be out Monday. I'll give y'all more info on that.

Butttt in the meantime

Kik Me - Nishaaa27

Follow me on IG I'll follow back @Jetsetter_1

Follow me on Twitter @Kutie_Pie567.

Thanks for sticking w/ me through this journey. If y'all don't read my August Alsina books, do that now..

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥