CH.11: Partners In Crime

"Friends know your stories. Best friends lived them with you."

~Elise's POV~

Monday morning, First class, The longest 40 minutes of every week.

Tapping my pencil on my desk is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. I look out the window thinking about the homework I have to do. "MISS HICORY" I snap my head up. "Please, pay attention." Mr Jones snaps. I sit back with a huff and cross my arms.

Finally class gets out and we are released into the world war 3, aka, the hall. In the midst of bumping into everyone, I feel a hand go to my ass. I turn around and quickly slap the culprit, no surprise finding Jaden Broxton. His faces falls in shock of my quick action.

"Oh princess, you shouldn't have done that." He reaches to grab my arm and I grab it before he can and twist it behind him. "I'm not your princes."

Luke comes up behind me and smashes Jaden onto the lockers, holding him there. "You can never learn your lesson, Broxton, can you?" He says through gritted teeth.
I would tell you what happened next, but you can just use your imagination. Let's just say, they both landed in the headmasters office.

The boys and I walk up the hall to PE.
"Ellie what's wrong?" Ash asks coming up beside me.
I shrug. "Oh please don't tell me you feel like Luke getting in trouble is your fault" Calum sighs. "I just-" I start to breath out before Ashton brings me into his chest "oh no you don't. No no no no nope don't ever think a douche bags actions is ever your fault"

We walk past the headmasters office while Luke was coming out.
"How bad is it?" Cal asks. "Two weeks detention." he responds putting his hands in his pockets.  "Ouch" Micheal sighs.

We make it to PE, most of the kids being out sick.
The coach made it jocks against nerds in dodge ball; making 17 jocks (including Jaden)  against us four, an emo kid, two freshman lovers, and the kid who's allergic to everything.
Never liked that coach. Honestly how the fuck is he a teacher??

The two lovers were too busy looking into each other's eyes and were the first two out.
They happily made their way to the bleachers and snuck behind him as soon as the coach wasn't looking.
The other kid starting having an allergic reaction to the cheep pull over jerseys we had to wear and had to go to the nurse.

It was left to us four and the emo kid to defeat the remaining 11 jocks. Luke and the emo kid get out next with a single ball thrown by Jaden.
Great.

"Common nerds! This is just embarrassing!" Coach yells.
You know, for as much money we pay in tuition, you'd think they'd be able to hire a better teacher.

Micheal gets three jocks out before Jaden caught his ball and got him out. Jaden just shot a cheeky grin and that was Calum's last straw.

"That's it" Calum grits his teeth while sprinting
for a ball and tossing it to me. "Ashton!" He yells. Ash runs over and Calum jumps on his shoulders. "NOW" he yells at me. I toss the ball to him and he spikes the ball right at Jaden as Ash runs closer to the line.

Jaden gets hit right in the face and falls to the floor, being the dramatic twit he is. Calum jumps down from his shoulders and we jump up in excitement because we just made the best play in this school's history.
All three of us got pulverized by balls 0.3 seconds after, but still. Worth it.