CH.9: Siblings

"Missing You is my hobby, Caring for you is my job, making you laugh is my duty, and loving you is my life."

Ok things actually start happening in the next chapter yay

~Elise's POV~

I wake up and look around me at all the boys, I cant help but smile; these boys love me more than my mother ever did. They spend the night almost every night cause we just ride to school together anyway.
I rub my eyes and stop. Wait-ride to school.
today is the first day. Today is the first day!
I try to wake up the other boys..
who were not as exited as I was-

"Guys get uppp!"
I hear groaning and morning from the pile of teenagers.
"Guys, Today Is The Day! We're officially Juniors!" I say dramatically as possible.
They all get up except Michael. Calum took on the challenge of getting him up. "I'll get his lazy ass up" he walks over to him and yanks the covers off him.
"Michael, the sooner you get up the sooner you get breakfast."
He shoots up and runs into the kitchen. Calum yawns and follows behind, "All in a days work."

Ash and I go upstairs and get our uniforms.
Today, we are required to ware a blazer and sweater vest, And of course the tie.
But only because it is the first day.

At our school you can ware any combination of the uniform, As long as you wear the tie.
Michael usually just wares the white button down and the tie;
Luke usually wares the sweater vest;
Calum usually wares the button down sweater vest, sometimes the blazer; Ash wares the sweater vest and the blazer;
I just ware the blazer.

Michael usually just wares the white button down and the tie; Luke usually wares the sweater vest;Calum usually wares the button down sweater vest, sometimes the blazer; Ash wares the sweater vest and the blazer;I just ware the blazer

Our school has three separate buildings,Elementary, Junior High, and High School

Elementary, Junior High, and High School.
The high school building has four different floors, One for each year.

We walk into school and quickly head straight for the stairs. "Guys, Third Floor!"
I say running up the stairs,
"We finally get to see the forbidden land!"
"Rumors say that every floor is nicer than the one below it."
"I hear that senior floor has golden lockers!" "Michael, I highly doubt that."
We stop dead in our tracks.
"Guys. This is it. Junior freaking floor."
Ashton finally speaks.