CH.18: Congrats

"The only sin we can forgive to each other is having different opinions."
-Ralph Emerson

~Elise's POV~

It's been two months since the boys released the album, and the boys have been extremely clingy.
And they are really getting on my nerves.
I haven't talked as much. I just don't want to accept any of it.

The last bell rings and we all head for our lockers.
I start to walk away from my locker toward the stairs when Calum stops me.
"Elise, Where are you going?"
"not going home with you guys today. I have engineering club, I haven't had it the last few weeks because my teacher was sick"
I walk off to the classroom before the boys could protest.

The engineering club is by far my favorite part of the day.
My teacher is super chill,
The whole group is chill and there's only a few kids in the club. We meet after school twice a week.

We get a challenge each week, split into our 5 groups of 4 and grab our supplies and see who can finish the weekly challenge.

The final month of school we split into two groups and build robots, the last day of school we fight them.

I go into class and I see all the people I missed.
I sit down in my group of four, turn in my seat and all the class just starts to talk and laugh, I didn't realise how much I missed this.

Today we started working on a motherboard for a robot that we were previously working on
We got ours done relatively fast mostly because of Parker.
He is really good at engineering and motherboards and stuff like that

We also have Caspar in our group, he is a transfer student as well so him and I get along pretty well.
Caspar isn't the greatest in our class but he is quite good at video animation.

We finish up but everyone sits around and talks. We start to have a paper ball throwing contest. Not to brag but I was pretty good, I did better than Jaden and that's all that matters.

Oh yeah. Thats the only thing bad about the club... Jaden is in the class. The boys don't know that part. And they aren't going to.

 And they aren't going to

~Michael's POV~

I am grumbling to myself as I make my way to Junior floor, Ash made me come get Elise from engineering club.
Its always me that has to force Ashton's rules on Elsie. I think she can get along just fine without so many rules but look where I am now, walking to Elsie's club so she doesn't ride home alone because she's on house arrest. Personally I think it's a little much sometimes but I do it because I know it makes Ashton feel better.