CH.6: Popcorn Prevails-pt.1

"Some people were only meant to be apart of your past and your biggest mistake is letting these people be apart of your future."
-Lisa Baker

~Elise's POV~

Have I ever mentioned I hate planes?

I am exhausted, but I refuse to give into the temptation of sleep.
The kid behind me don't stop kicking my seat, my ears are popping and I hear baby's crying for the same reason.

I have never favored flying, but I always look forward to Seeing Ash and the rest of the boys.

When we land, I quickly grab my duffle bag but quickly drop it just as fast when I hear running footsteps behind me.
I quickly turn to see a glimpse of a pink haired figure running to me.
I am inbraced in a hug, picked up, and twirled around. I am sat down to my feet briefly before I see three more figures running to me and then again I am being embraced in a hug.

"Can't.breath." I wease out

They break the hug and I put my hands on my knees and bend over. "You guys get stronger every year." I say.
"You really should come more prepared, You think you'd learn by now." Luke laughs.

I turn to Michael and put my hands on his shoulders.
"And you've dyed your hair pink!"
Ashton leans in, "Blue, Green, Red, and Pink."
I rest my hands by my side,
"Wo, how long have I been gone?"
"Too long."
Calum says and then takes me in a hug, neither of us let go.
We finally are broken apart by the other boys.
"No fair, I want a hug."

I hug the other boys and then Luke turns to me as we are walking out. "You look exhausted."
He states as he takes my rolling bag from me; I yawn and I nod my head.
"Why are you tired? You had that whole flight to rest"
Michael says spending up as we were walking faster than him. "Do you still not sleep on planes?" Ashton says slowing down to
walk beside me. I shake my head.

"Awww come here."
Ashton says in a sarcastic baby tone as he puts his hand on the side of my head and leans my head to his chest.
"Is wittle won tiwerd?" Calum teases.

~Ashton's POV~

Elise fell asleep leaning on me in the hummer on the way home. We reach my house and I pick her up and carry her to the house.
She is lighter than last year, and I cant help but to be a bit concerned.

I walk in the house, careful not to wake Elise.
Truthfully, I love it when she is all sleepy and clingy.
It reminds me of when we were younger, and it just makes me feel like nothing as changed, even when everything has.

I walk past the stairs and lay her down on the couch.

This school year is going to be different.

Its our junior year so after this school year I only have more year of high school, so I am going to make this one count and spend all the time I can with her.

I am interrupted from my thoughts when the boys burst into the den with popcorn, soda's, and anything and everything they found in the fridge.
We pile on the couch and watch a scary movie.

~Elise's POV~

I wake up on the couch between Ash and Cal,
I am interrupted from dozing back off when I notice what the TV Is playing; Scream.
I recognise the scene because the boys always watch it.
'No, NO! Don't go in there! Don't!'
I scream in my mind as I pull the blanket on me up to my nose.
Apparently Ashton was awake and saw me.
He reaches and gently pulls my head to his chest and pulls the covers up to my chin.
I look up, but his eyes are closed.