CH.19: One Goodbye Two Hello's

"Make new friends but keep the old; those are silver, these are gold." -Joseph Parry

~Elise's POV~

The boys leave for tour in a week.
Its only Australia but we haven't even discussed it a lot.
I don't like to talk about it, so we don't bring it up. The boys are filled with guilt for leaving, but they should.

I once again went to school alone, the boys are rehearsing their music and have an interview four hours away in the morning so they are getting a hotel tonight.
I've gotten used to being alone at school, its a usual now.
The boys have three more tardy days before they get expelled, So I need to get used to being alone.
'The screech of my locker I swear gets worse by the day' I mumble as I put my books up before gym.

It was dodgeball day and I got hit so many times by the jocks, I have ball marks all over my body.
I make my way to lunch, and look at the empty table. I swirl my fork in my greasy mashed potato's when I am interrupted out of my thoughts by a tray dropped in front of me, I look up and see the familiar happy face.
"Hey Caspar." I mumble.

"That's all I get? a, 'hey Caspar'?"
"Greetings my dearest friend." I say sarcastically.
"Better. Why are you sitting alone?"
"The boys had an interview." I shrug.
"I'm sorry." He says quietly yet more serious.
"Eh, don't be, I have the whole house to myself." I say trying to make the best of it.
"Wait, they left you alone?" He says with shock in his voice, knowing how protective they are.

"Yeah, Ash usual makes me stay with Luke's mom but she's on vacation this week."
"So is my mom! I'm with my older sister. hey- You're coming over tonight."
Caspar says pointing a fork at me.
"Caspar..."
"No, its final. You're not going to be alone and I'm not either."

We go to engineering and sit in our group,
Its me, Caspar, Troye, and a nerdy kid that is always sick and is almost never there.
Parker, being one of them.

We continue on our projects but
the class lets out fairly quickly and I head for my locker.
I close my locker and let out a little socked scream when I see Caspar leaning against the locker in front of me, Luke's.

"Aghhh!!! Don't do that!" I playfully slap his chest and walk past him.
"So, ya wanna have a pillow fight tonight?"
"Caspar, you know Ashton would have your head on a platter if he found out I spent the night."
"Only if he finds out. Besides, parker is going to be there too."
He says running behind me.
"A sleepover!" He says happily.
We haven't really discussed what happened the other night. And it's going to stay that way.

So here I am, I said I wasn't going but Caspar and parker talked me into it.
We are in his living room playing video games, which we started to play but they said it wasn't fair because the boys taught me how to play. Which I thought was unfair.

We sit on his bed and just talk and cut up.
At one point I mention that I want to get a lip ring, just to piss off the boys.
Caspar looks up and smiles.
"What's that look for?" He leaves the room then comes back with a needle.
"I don't even have a ring" I confess.
Caspar brings his other hand from behind his back. "It's my moms ear ring. Same thing" he shrugs. I smile. "Alright"

I grip Parkers arm as Caspar gentle pulls my lip down and pokes a hole. He slides the ring on and steps back.
"Sick" Parker compliments.

we loose track of time because when I woke up we were all spread out on his bed, we must have fell asleep talking.

Parker and Caspar were still asleep and I really needed to get going, the boys will be back soon and I really don't feel like being lectured today by the boys if they find out I wasn't there.