Epilogue

Zyraine's POV

Dear Princess,

Kapag nabasa mo'to,malamang ay naka-alis na'ko.Don't look for me because I won't let you find me.Maybe you're wondering kung bakit ko to ginagawa.
Princess,this is for you,para satin.I know that you're having a hard time thinking about everything,as much as I want to be with you I am not the right guy na dapat sa tabi mo.I am still your Prince and you will always be my Princess no matter what.I wish you all the happiness that God could ever give.I love you.

Love,
Prince

I re-read the letter that Lance gave me before he left.Alam ko namang para saming lahat kaya nya yon ginawa.But I can't help but to feel guilty,but I know Lance will never like it because that's the other reason why he left.

"You're sad again."

I let out a big sigh before I turn to my mate.

"I am not."

Sinubukan kong ngumiti pero hinawakan nya ang pisngi ko tsaka ito pinisil.

"I can feel what you feel,Ashia.You can't hide anything from me."

Tumungo naman ako dahil sa sinabi nya.The only disadvantage of being his mate.Wala akong maitatago sa kanya,so I'm like an open book for him and I hate it.

"And now you're upset.Are PMS-sing?"

I glare at him but he just chuckled and hug me.I'm home.His hugs makes me feel at home,the feeling that I never felt every time Lance hug me.

"Thank you."

Mahinang sabi nya at hinalikan ako sa ulo.Here he goes again,simula ng magising ako ay nagkaganyan sya.Laging nag te-thank you,and when I ask why?Lagi nyang sagot ay dahil sa bagong chance na ibinigay ko.

"You don't have to thank me,our fate has been made even before we are born Davi.Kahit ilang beses pa tayong mag hiwalay,kung tayo talaga tayo parin hanggang dulo."

I release myself from our hug and caress his face.This man is the definition of perfection.His face is to drool for specially now,under the moonlight.

"Yeah,lets thank God,Eros and Fatum."

Napatawa ako sa sinabi nya. God,a Greek God and Destiny,sabi nya palagi syang nagpapasalamat sa kanila.

"You're crazy."

I said and hug him again.

"Sayo lang."

Tumahimik nalang ako at pinakinggan ang heartbeat nya,parehong pareho ng akin.Bawat pintig at ang bilis,we're really connected.

"Marry me."

I stiff because of what he suddenly said.Did I hear it right?

"Ashia marry me."

Tiningnan ko sya at nakita kong seryoso nga sya,OH MY GOD!He's really asking me to marry him!

"A-are you serious?"

He looks at me intently and gulp.

"Damn serious."

I can't say a word so I just nodded.His eyes widen that makes me laugh.Binuhat nya ko in a bridal style at tsaka ipinasok ng palasyo.

"Everyone!She said YES!"

I heard a lot of laugh when we enter.Tiningnan ko lahat ng nandito ng nakangiti.They are all smiling to us,si mommy naman at tita Fiona ay umiiyak habang nakangiti,while Nomi is wearing her,well,poker face but when I look at her,she smile.

Sa pagkakataong to,kompleto na ang lahat.I couldn't ask for more,I can bet everything para lang wag masira ang mga bagay na meron ako ngayon.A happy and complete family na mae-expand dahil sa pamilya ni Davi at ang lalaking mahal ko.What else could I ask?

My story is not a typical story,there's a lot of obstacles that I had to overcome before.But because of my family,I succeed.Maybe I got mad to Davi,but I guess the love that I have for him never fade.Because once you are bounded together,nothing can break the both of you.

"I love you."

I smile to my Davi and mouthed the word 'I love you too' to him.

Lance is my Prince,he will always be.Walang makaka-pagbago don.I know someday,Lance will find his Queen and he will be happy.I wish all the best for him.

But now,I will be Davi's Queen.We will build our own Kingdom and our own Royal Family and I am happy because of that.

I,the Immortal Queen is madly,deeply, and psychotically, in love with the Vampire Price.

The End