Natural Love

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO CONTAIN SOME GRAPHIC CONTENT!

CHAPTER 3

(Briana's P.O.V)

When we got home from Nando's we all sat on the couch and started watching TV. After a few episodes of Friends Bridget started complaining how bored she was. "Lets go to the park then," Louis suggested. "OK who else wants to come?" Bridget asked. "we do," Liam, jill, and Harry said. So Liam, Jill, Bridget, Louis, and Harry went to the park. Me, Niall, and Zayn decided to stay home.

"I'm going to go take a nap," I told Niall and Zayn. "Ok," they both replied. So I went up to mine and Niall's room. I changed into a pair of his sweatpants and his shirt that says crazy mofos. Then I crawled into our bed and fell fast asleep. I wasn't sleeping that long when Niall came in our room. He striped down into nothing but his boxers and crawled in bed with me. "Hey babe" I whispered in his ear. He responded with "I love you so much do you know how lucky I am to have you with me in my bed?" "AWWW thanks babe I love you too, and do you know how lucky I am to be laying in your bed with you?!?" I replied. "How did I get lucky enough to meet a girl like you?" He asked. "My clumsiness remember I ran into you trying to find the bathroom at your concert," I answered. "Ya I remember I thought you were so cute the way you turned all red from embarrassment," He said. "AWWW thanks Niall you know how much I love you right?" I asked him. "Of course babe!" he replied. Then he kissed me.

As soon as his lips touched mine I felt sparks. We were in a deep kiss and some how I wound up on top of him. "I love you so much," he whispered in my ear then started kissing my neck. "I love you too Niall," I said while letting out a small moan when he kissed my neck. He then reach up and took my shirt off. I didn't even fight it I just let it slip off. We then started Kissing again our tongues fighting for dominance his won and he deepened our kiss. Before I knew it my bra was flying across the room too. He just gave me a little smirk and started kissing down my chest. When he got to my chest I let out little moans. "You like that babe?" He asked in a cocky tone. "Yess babe," I said between moans. He then started to slide his sweatpants off my body. I just let them slide right off. He then started kissing from my chest down when he got to my panties he stopped looked up at me and smiled. He then slipped a finger inside. I let out a loud moan. "NIALL!" I let his name slip out from my mouth. He just looked at me with a smirk on his face and said, "You want more babr?" "YESS," I said giving in to my desires. He then took of his boxers and removed my panties. It was my turn to be in control so I got of the bed told him to sit on the edge and I dropped to my knees. I put him in my mouth and started going up and down. He let out a moan and smiled down at me. "You like that baby?" I asked with a smirk now on my face. "YES," babe he answered with a smile on his face too. I then got back on the bed, and he flipped me on my back. He then took control again. He started out slow and gentle then he started going fast and rough, "OHH YESS NIALL!" I moaned. He just kept going. "MMMMM," I let out another moan. When we were finished he got up lifted me out of bed kissed me and said, "I love you so much I can't even tell you how I feel about you" "Ohh Niall I love you too, and I Feel the same way its hard to say how much I care about you." I replied.

We then went to take a shower and get cleaned up. When we got out of the shower Niall put on some sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I put on his sweatpants and my pink tanktop. When we went in the living room everyone was still gone. Zayn was still just sitting on the couch watching Friends. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "They went out for icecream they came to invite us with them I did'nt want to go and I knew you guys were busy," Zayn said while smirking. "What are you talking about being busy Zayn?" I asked. I was so afraid of what is answer was going to be. "Don't play dumb you 2 the whole block heard what you 2 were doing in there.... OHHH NIALL!" Zayn said while laughing. "OHH MY GOD YOU HEARD US!!" I said embarresed. "Yupp" Zatn said smirking. By now I was bright red. "Ohhh god Zayn just promise me you won't tell the other lads what you know!" "Especially Jill and Liam ddon't let those two find out!" I begged Zayn. "It will be our little secret you just owe me big time," Zayn said with a smile on his face. Niall just sat there laughing at how red my face was. "Its not funny Niall!" I shouted at him. "Your rite this is hilarious!" Niall and Zayn replied together. "Unbelievable!" I said while rolling my eyes and sitting down on the couch.

Just then the other lads came through the door. "Honeys we are home!" Bridget yelled when she came in. "Did you just get up from your nap?" Harry asked me. "Umm yeah," I replied while turning red again. Niall and Zayn just bitstream out laughing. I just gave them a death glare. "What are you guys hiding?" Liam asked giving all 3 of us death glares. "Ohh nothing Liam," Zayn answered. "That's your liar tone!" Louis blurted out. "yeah so what are you hiding?" Jill asked. Both Niall and Zayn just looked at me like what now? "Oh my god just tell them what happened!" I finally blurted out. "Ok I will" Zayn replied. I just curled up in a ball and buried my face in Niall's side.

"Well remember when you came to invite us for Icecream and I told you guys they were busy?" Zayn asked. "Yeah why?" Harry asked. "Well I was watching TV and I heard Briana yell OHH YA NIALL, so basically I heard them having sex!" Zayn said. "You and Niall had sex?!?" Liam yelled. "Yess" I mumbled into Niall's side. "I just got one question for you both," Louis said. "Whats that?" Me and Niall answered. "Did you use protection?" Louis asked. "ummm" We both mumbled. "You guys didn't whats wrong with you?" Bridget yelled. "That's it I'm done with this conversation I am going to bed," I replied. So I got up off the couch and went to mine and Niall's room.