Natural Love

CHAPTER 7

(Liam's P.O.V)

For some reason i woke up at 6:00am, and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go downstairs and watch TV. I was surprised when I seen Briana already awake too. So I went and sat next to her on the couch. "Heyy Liam good morning," she said. "Good morning and what are you doing up so early you usually sleep longer than Zayn," I told her. "I couldn't sleep I don't really feel that good," she told me. "Aww I'm sorry how about I make you some chicken soup?" I told her. "OK sure thanks Liam," she answered. I just walked into the kitchen and started making her some chicken soup. When I walked back in the living room to give her the soup she fell back asleep. So I put her soup in the fridge and sat on the couch next to her and watched TV. When she felt me sit down she scooted up and put her head in my lap, so I covered her up and let her sleep. About an hour later Jill, Louis, and Harry came downstairs. Jill walked up to me gave me a kiss and sat down next to me, Louis and Harry just sat on the other couch. "Whats wrong with her?" Harry asked. "She don't feel good when I came down here at 6:00 she was already awake watching TV she told me she clouldn't sleep because she didn't feel to good," I told them all. "AWWW poor Briana," Louis said. just then Niall came down, "Is Briana down h...ohh never mind I see, whats wrong with her?" He asked in a worried tone. "Niall shes ok she just don't feel good," I told him. "OK thanks for taking care of her Liam," he answered. "No problem lad,' I told him. "OHH ya before she wakes up Justin said no problem he will be here on Friday at 7:30ish," I told them all.Then Zayn and Bridget came down stairs, and Bridget yelled "GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!" causing Briana to wake up.

I thought she was going to kill Bridget but instead she just rushed to the bathroom and got sick. "Briana are you ok? Do you need me to hold your hair?" Jill asked Briana through the door. "Ya I'm ok and yes can you please come hold my hair," Briana managed to answer before she got sick again. So Jill went in to help Briana. About 20min later they both came out and Briana looked terrible. She was pale and her eyes were blood shot red. 'Briana you need to go to the doctor," I told her. "No I'm ok I just need to rest," she replied. "OK if you think that will help go back up to bed, and if you don't feel better later we are taking you to the doctor," Niall told her. "OK babe" she replied while heading back up to bed.